RRRR Not on the screen *Winners announced*

2»

Comments

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to the winners! Great contest!!

• azoohouseazoohouse Posts: 660
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for the votes! Congratulations to the other winners!!! It was fun and I'm looking forward to trying again :)

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Absolutely, congrats everyone. I usually try to stay on top of things, tho others understandably have day-jobs and different timezones, lol.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all!! This one was SO FUN and you all did an amazing job!

And YAY for losing an LB!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,118
    edited March 2015

Thank you all for the votes and prizes. Congratulations to azoohouse, Zawarkal, Totte and Luci45, too! I already have RRRR withdrawal and hope for a new one to start soon. Totte is already teasing me about my new sticky LB draws, since I was the one who suggested that idea to him in the first place. %-P

Post edited by barbult on
  • ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited March 2015

barbult said:
    Thank you all for the votes and prizes. Congratulations to azoohouse, Zawarkal, Totte and Luci45, too! I already have RRRR withdrawal and hope for a new one to start soon. Totte is already teasing me about my new sticky LB draws, since I was the one who suggested that idea to him in the first place. %-P
    That's it. Everyone get out your poking sticks, lol.
    Think of it as a badge of honer, that you are so good, in order to not have the same few people dominate the podium, you of all individuals now have two sticky LB draws. For at least the next round, perhaps more.
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,489
    edited December 1969

I like the idea and the reason I came up with LB draws in the first place was to even the game. Look at them as handicap in golf, not that I've ever played golf but I have friends that do and they always talk about handicaps and how well it evens out the game.

Planning the next round and it will be a normal run, no theme this time.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners! (Tried to post this yesterday but kept getting an error message so I gave up)

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners! it was fun to do :-)