Small errors in the store

CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Greetings,
Muelsfell Victorian Street Display Base is not being recognized as part of March Madness when combined with another item. Specifically, when added to the cart by itself, it receives the correct (30% off for PC+, 40% off for March Madness, 10% off for owning the two pro bundles) price of $6.79.

If, however, you put it into the cart with a qualifying March Madness item (in my case Ten rooms, three halls) then it JUMPS to (30% off for PC+, 30% off for new release, 10% for Pro Bundle ownership(!)) a price of $7.92.

The actual price, when in the cart with another MM item should be (30% PC+, 50% MM, 10% ProBundle) around $5.65. I'm sure it'll be fixed by morning, but I just thought I'd put it out there in case nobody else alerted on it.

(It's worth noting that the Ten Rooms product behaves completely correctly.)

-- Morgan

Comments

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited December 1969

Qualifying items from 'Madness Stores' don't trigger the 50% on new MM items, it seems.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Well... See, that's the thing. It's not just that it doesn't trigger it, it actively _turns off_ MM qualification for the new MM item.

It's weird.

-- Morgan

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,342
    edited March 2015

Yep the new release (Japanese Pines in the example below) actually increases in price when an item from the featured PA is added

MM_Sale_1.jpg
    894 x 700 - 67K
    MM_sale.jpg
    986 x 706 - 77K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I am having issues getting the right discounts too, but posted in another thread here in commons

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,342
    edited December 1969

Just checked; and still not fixed. Grrr!

• ChakradudeChakradude Posts: 249
    edited December 1969

Just checked; and still not fixed. Grrr!

yup still busted

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I saw this fixed a while ago, are you still having problems?

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited March 2015

Greetings,
    LOL! I have no idea; there's a pair of non-coupon discounts (which I'm VERY happy about, to be clear!) that are interacting to make my shopping cart deeply complex. I can't actively figure out what the prices are based on, but they're *roughly* right, now.

Edit: Having 'gotten rid' of the confusion, by spending money, I can now confirm that yes, it looks like the prices are correct now.

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on