Space Pirate Textures for Genesis 1&2

katfeetekatfeete Posts: 250
edited February 2015 in Freebies

So I had these great pirate outfits that I never used because I really only do sf renders. And then one day I looked at them and thought, "I could fix that...."

I will probably do a couple of these, but here's the first, Captain Ice, complete texture sets for both the Pirate and Piratess outfits. Get them from ShareCG. Or, since I know ShareCG can be a real pain with bigger files, get them from DA.

Enjoy!

CaptainsIce.jpg
900 x 900 - 319K
Post edited by katfeete on

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,650
    edited December 1969

Lovely textures, katfeete. I love them.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thanks Dollygirl. It was a little more complicated than I'd tried to get with my texture sets before (I checked my RescueTime dashboard to see how long it had taken me and... maybe I won't check how long freebies take me again :roll:) but I think it was worth the trouble. And I learned a lot. :)

It was also kinda bigger than I was expecting, and I know ShareCG can be a not-fun place to download bigger files, so I've added the file to my DA account as well (link in the top post.)

Cheers!

• LuckBeLuckBe Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

These are great! Thank you so much for sharing. I have a space pirate character that's just going to love them.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

This set is lovely. Thank you very much.