Tauran 2 is Here!! -commercial -

1235»

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,769
    edited December 1969

Very Nice!!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,026
    edited December 1969

Slightly different take on your critter, Rawn. He makes a great demon. That's your Rael textures. My horns I made in Wings3D...hope you don't mind. Your stuff is awesomeness!

baphomet.jpg
    937 x 1250 - 471K
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

awesome work john

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,026
    edited December 1969

awesome work john

Thank you!

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I just got it a few days ago. Great figure although I wish it had a digiform(?) legs option. Here is my little image, I created a custom morph for the horns in Blender to make them a bit more feminine.

Put_A_Ring_On_It.jpg
    500 x 600 - 88K
    edited December 1969

Cool stuff guys. I like the variations and the mix and match sets.

jestmart said:
    I just got it a few days ago. Great figure although I wish it had a digiform(?) legs option. Here is my little image, I created a custom morph for the horns in Blender to make them a bit more feminine.

I am not sure what you mean by digiform legs?

The hooves are designed digitigrade. So if that is what you mean, then they should work fine. If you use premade pose sets, then you will obviously have to adjust the pose to account for it since they were made plantigrade for humans.

Or if you dont want hooves, I made the hoof and minotaur dials separate, so you can just apply the minotaur dial on its own without the hooves.

I like the picture though :)

Rawn

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I couldn't think of the right term, I did mean digitigrade. I have Garoul, his leg proportions is what I would have liked. The elongated foot/hooves, shortened shins and thighs. I suppose I could get that look from the leg morphs it just would have been nice to have it as a single morph option.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Hey, you can tweak those with Genesis Evolution package. I adjusted mine with that.

edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    I couldn't think of the right term, I did mean digitigrade. I have Garoul, his leg proportions is what I would have liked. The elongated foot/hooves, shortened shins and thighs. I suppose I could get that look from the leg morphs it just would have been nice to have it as a single morph option.

Unfortunately we cannot build to everyone's individual taste as to how they would like things.
    The nice part about genesis is that it is easy to customize to the look you want.
    If you want shortened thighs and shins, all you have to do is select the individual parts and scale them on the "Y-Scale" to the proportions you want.

Rawn

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

Here are a couple of renders I was working on befre my computer decided to die a slow death - it took nearly 3 weeks to sort it out.

mino-axe-2.jpg
    989 x 1400 - 432K
    mino-axe-1.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 400K
    edited December 1969

Beutifull scorpio64dragon....can always count on you to blow me away with your renders.

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

I know there's a trick to this, but cannot find it for the life of me: when posing the tail, how do you get the LAMH group to follow?

edited December 1969

Ostadan said:
    I know there's a trick to this, but cannot find it for the life of me: when posing the tail, how do you get the LAMH group to follow?

It is just a refresh issue.
    Just click/select something else and then the fur follows the tail.
    If that doesnt work, then save the scene and reopen it and it will be in place.

LAMH is working on an update that will have things refresh better

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited March 2014

RawArt said:
    Ostadan said:

Make sure that the latest version of LAMH/LAMH Player is installed. There should be no refresh issues with any of the latest versions.

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
  • OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Ostadan said:

Make sure that the latest version of LAMH/LAMH Player is installed. There should be no refresh issues with any of the latest versions.

Kendall

Not working for me, other than the inconvenient save/restore workaround. Is there some trick to posing the tail? Other than selecting the parent node and using the 'bend' slider?

LAMH 1.5.0.1 is the version installed.