Can I get help with She Freak 4 morphing issues here?

Greetings, DAZ Studio 'Nuts & Bolts'.

Thank you, in advance for creating this section of the DAZ Studion community. I think, (read; severely hope,) you can help me with this issue. I have started working with DAZ Studio 4. And my favorite Victoria 4 figure, the awesome She Freak V4. I want to make a slight change to her in my first render though. I would like to give her a slightly fuller bustline. In DAZ Studio 4, there is a set of tools on the left-hand side of the workspace, consisting of a set of sliders, that increases the characters limbs, chest, etc. Here is my problem. I merely want to increase my She Freak V4's chest to give her a more voluptuous chest. But when I try to do this, I can't avoid making her arms larger as well. I've seen other render artists, like TalonGE, Poserhobbit, and Willdial, on the Renderosity website produce excellent female characters, with very well endowed chests. Is there anyone in the DAZ Studio 'Nuts & Bolts' community, that can tell me how I can accomplish this? Thanking you all in advance. Respectfully.....

Walter D. Wormack
callsign: awestriker49

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,131
    edited December 1969

You need the Morphs++ for Victoria 4 to add a lot of shaping options - including for the breasts.

• edited December 1969

Greetings again, Mr. Haseltine.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have V4 Morphs ++. I think I've bought just about all of the items/application that make up the V4 package. Is there a readme file that explains how to use V4 Morphs++? I've installed it into DAZ Studio. But alas, I am completely clueless as just how to use it. Please don't give up on me in my quest to be a better DAZ Studio user. Thank you again for answering my post.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,131
    edited December 1969

When you load Victoria 4, do you get a dialogue box with a list of morph sets to check? If you do, make sure you've ticked the box next to Morphs ++ and the morphs should be available by selecting the root (Victoria 4, or She Freak 4 if you loaded the preset version) in the Parameters pane (Morphs|Shapes>Morphs++>Breast for the ones you want here).

• edited December 1969

Grettings, Mr. Haseltine.

Thank you again, for your prompt reply, and filling in another piece in puzzle, so to speak. With you continued assistance, I'll become a experienced DAZ Studio 4 modeler yet. I may even, dare I say it, (dare! dare!) Animate! in DAZ Studio 4! (Sorry, I couldn't resist a bit of 'Blazing Saddles humor.)