G2F Hand grip morphs?

edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I used to have hand grip dials on V4/A4 hands that progressively curled the fingers and one for the thumb. Can't remember if they were part of V4/A4 morphs or an addon I found somewhere. This allowed for more quickly posing the hands to close to where you wanted then tweeking them. You could select the palm (hand) and spin the dial and watch all 4 fingers curl. Same with the thumb dial.

I can't find anything for Genesis/Genesis2. Anyone?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you mean the parameter dial that is called "Grasp" it is part of the V4 morphs++

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

The grasp dial was a Poser feature, not part of the DAZ content as I recall - though there may have been some similar pose controls in the Morphs++ set.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095
    edited February 2015

I used to have hand grip dials on V4/A4 hands that progressively curled the fingers and one for the thumb. Can't remember if they were part of V4/A4 morphs or an addon I found somewhere. This allowed for more quickly posing the hands to close to where you wanted then tweeking them. You could select the palm (hand) and spin the dial and watch all 4 fingers curl. Same with the thumb dial.

I can't find anything for Genesis/Genesis2. Anyone?

For Genesis 2 you should be able to select the hand, then under the parameters tab there will be "Pose Controls". One of those will allow you to grasp, make a fist, etc.

EDIT: I guess that is available even if the root figure is selected. The pose controls are just broken down into the separate body parts. This is in DS 4.7, I don't know what's what in Poser.

Untitled.png
    636 x 872 - 87K
    Post edited by 3WC on