Help to find model and hairstyle

Hello,

Can you tell me the model reference and the hairstyle shown on the photo presentation of this product please?

https://www.daz3d.com/gf-total-cpp-shooting-poses-for-genesis-8-females

I've been looking for 2 hours on the store and I can't find it... my eyes hurt so much

I'm going to be crazy !

Thanks you !

Comments

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

The model is probably a Rarestone, since she and Nirvana collab'd a lot. However, Rarestone pulled all her products from the store a few weeks ago.

• You're right that's it, do you have any idea if the RS store will come back?

Thanks you

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

I doubt it, usually they don't just pull the store for a limited time. It's more usual that they pop up on other stores and if you are lucky, also sell the older products there again.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Beat578 said:

I doubt it, usually they don't just pull the store for a limited time. It's more usual that they pop up on other stores and if you are lucky, also sell the older products there again.

Protozoon pulled all his products before they got rebranded as Daz Originals, but typically Daz didn't say a word about it. The PA himself had to post a comment on the forum when we questioned where he went.