Will this make it to 2022 Sales Thread:Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

arks0ng said:

Actually, looks like the 'what's included' for the Props of Mexico also includes Day of the Dead Street's buildings, even if not the promos. So I guess this was a single product that's been split up by Daz. Can mods send a message that they might wanna clear that up? :)

Yeah, I see the confusion and will contact Daz. 

• TogireTogire Posts: 402

If you purchase one of the Rosa Maria bundles, you get 70% or 80% off select DO items. The actual mention is

Get 80% OFF* up to 6 Items when you buy the Rosa Maria 8.1 Mega Bundle

What is weird is that these DOs items do not get the standard PC+ discount and discount is capped at 80%. Generally when discounts do not stack there is a footnote precising it (like "no other discount can be applied"). While the actual footnotes are very standard ("must be in cart simultaneously", etc).

Could we have a clarification from daz and either an updated footnote or a proper price computation?

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Blando Calrissian said:

ecks201 said:

Can I check a Daz Maths question with someone please.

If an item is 57.72 in the store, and I've got an orange banner giving me an extra 15% off, what should the in-cart price be?

If $57.72 is the price after a % deduction has been applied, and the discounts stack... $49.06 plus tax.

Thanks for that. That's what I got it to as well, but I was getting more than that and wondering where it came from. Wish Ati would write a tool to explain Daz Maths  :)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I own all the HD morphs that are offered for free. But I have no alternative offer listed in my messages (or anywhere else). Is Daz going to do something about this? Please advise.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Diomede said:

Ati said:

The price of the products is the same, the difference is the sales tax. It's zero on the first screen, and $6.87 on the second screen. 

Ah, OK, thank you.  I did not notice that.  I will amend/cancel my ticket.

You might want to check if You got taxed for that Store Credit. I *think* getting double-taxed would be weird...

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

what does "please confirm your address before completing your purchase" mean in the new store cart? where am i supposed to do that? All I'm getting is the three freebies. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,746

maikdecker said:

Diomede said:

Ati said:

The price of the products is the same, the difference is the sales tax. It's zero on the first screen, and $6.87 on the second screen. 

You might want to check if You got taxed for that Store Credit. I *think* getting double-taxed would be weird...

I just checked my last purchase of a gift card and no tax was charged for the $500.00. I was taxed for the qualifying item. Of course, I have no idea why Daz charges me tax when HiveWire didn't and Rendo never does. That tax eats up a chunk of change.

Now if Daz3D had a store front in Colorado offering their physical products in this state, I might see a reason for the state to want to re-coop lost tax revenue, but for something that is electronic this is just a money grab.

• memcneil70 said:

maikdecker said:

Diomede said:

Ati said:

I just checked my last purchase of a gift card and no tax was charged for the $500.00. I was taxed for the qualifying item. Of course, I have no idea why Daz charges me tax when HiveWire didn't and Rendo never does. That tax eats up a chunk of change.

Now if Daz3D had a store front in Colorado offering their physical products in this state, I might see a reason for the state to want to re-coop lost tax revenue, but for something that is electronic this is just a money grab.

This was discussed at length in other threads, but as I recall Daz is acting under legal/financial advice in light of changing laws and practices.

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

jakiblue said:

what does "please confirm your address before completing your purchase" mean in the new store cart? where am i supposed to do that? All I'm getting is the three freebies. 

Go to My Account, then click address book and check your address has all the required fields.
    I had a problem with it a while back and it wouldn't accept edits to addresses that already existed, I ended up deleting my address and recreating it from scratch.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,081

jakiblue said:

I just reload the page when this error comes up, and then it works. 

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,438

Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

Actually, looks like the 'what's included' for the Props of Mexico also includes Day of the Dead Street's buildings, even if not the promos. So I guess this was a single product that's been split up by Daz. Can mods send a message that they might wanna clear that up? :)

in this thread Day of the Dead Street - Daz 3D Forums
    someone stated the streets product does not have the props in it.... 

It shows them all included in the promo, so I have to assume they should be there.  

• daveso said:

Cris Palomino said:

arks0ng said:

in this thread Day of the Dead Street - Daz 3D Forums
    someone stated the streets product does not have the props in it.... 

It shows them all included in the promo, so I have to assume they should be there.  

It definitely does, because I've just had to remove them all to render a 'naked' scene of the street.

• memcneil70 said:

maikdecker said:

Diomede said:

Ati said:

True but in this case the "money grab" comes from retailers in the states claiming unfair competition and some States claiming that brick and mortar isn't required 

• gsil247gsil247 Posts: 221

Coupons for this month platinum membership aren't working. No I have not used this one this month, but it should work in Daz originals over $18 that aren't "New." I'm trying to get this bundle and extra stuff with this coupon, but this is making it difficult. Maybe its not meant to be. 

Screenshot (48).png
    1677 x 978 - 163K
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,657
    edited October 2021

gsil247 said:

Coupons for this month platinum membership aren't working. No I have not used this one this month, but it should work in Daz originals over $18 that aren't "New." I'm trying to get this bundle and extra stuff with this coupon, but this is making it difficult. Maybe its not meant to be. 

That coupon isn't valid on "new" items, so if the cart include those it will likely fail.

Post edited by felis on

felis said:

gsil247 said:

That coupon isn't valid on "new" items, so if the cart include those it will likely fail.

Damn, so I can't have anything new? It worked when I bought Coral 8.1, guess Daz stopped doing it. Thanks for your response.  

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

gsil247 said:

felis said:

gsil247 said:

Damn, so I can't have anything new? It worked when I bought Coral 8.1, guess Daz stopped doing it. Thanks for your response.  

I think you can have new items in there, as long as the non-new ones come to $18 - at least that's how it always used to work.

• SempieSempie Posts: 651
    edited October 2021

I'm having PayPal issues right now.

After two attempts of paying my order, I have the foillowing situation:

According to my order-page, I submitted the order.

According to my basket, I did not.

According to PayPal,.they sent DAZ the purchase amount.

Both DAZ and PayPal consider the purchase pending, though.

It's all quite confusing, and i may even have payed twice.

B - DAZ Order.jpg
    1321 x 867 - 141K
    A - Basket.jpg
    1187 x 953 - 147K
    C - PayPal Order.jpg
    1033 x 917 - 119K
    Post edited by Sempie on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142
    edited October 2021

gsil247 said:

You can normally use the coupon for a mix of old and new items as long as the old ones cost $18 or more. But today's bundle offers apparently work like Fastgrab and you can't use the coupon. See this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7096066/#Comment_7096066 ;

Post edited by MelanieL on

MelanieL said:

gsil247 said:

You can normally use the coupon for a mix of old and new items as long as the old ones cost $18 or more. But today's bundle offers apparently work like Fastgrab and you can't use the coupon. See this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/7096066/#Comment_7096066 ;

This helps very much. Thank you 

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Is the Daily Spotlight item supposed to be a recycled one? I bought him last week

Untitled.png
    845 x 722 - 192K
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,746

He was a previous spotlight item, then a 'new' item to trigger a discount on the bundle on 15 Oct. I bought him then.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

There's an issue with the Required Items for the Rosa Maria HD Add-on. It lists itself as the required item, rather than Rosa Maria's non-HD version. If you click the link, you wind up back on the HD addon page, so the link needs to be corrected.

Rosa Maria HD required items link is incorrect

rosamaria.png
    1672 x 623 - 3M
  • vwrangler said:

There's an issue with the Required Items for the Rosa Maria HD Add-on. It lists itself as the required item, rather than Rosa Maria's non-HD version. If you click the link, you wind up back on the HD addon page, so the link needs to be corrected.

Rosa Maria HD required items link is incorrect

Well, the Moebius Strip set was rejected out of hand as probably too saucy so I guess someone just tried another approach.

Errr, I'll report it.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Bryson HD for Genesis 8.1 Male doesn't count as a still new.

• dortybassadortybassa Posts: 489
    edited October 2021

Bryson HD is not acting as a Nearly New item in cart.

https://www.daz3d.com/bryson-hd-for-genesis-81-male

Missed the post above mine that was saying the same thing (sorry).

Post edited by dortybassa on
  • Reported Bryson

• Is anybody else having a problem with PayPal purchases going thru?  It's showing on the PayPal website as Pending (twice, since I thought I did something wrong).  I don't want to click Proceed to Payment again.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

sandmanmax said:

Is anybody else having a problem with PayPal purchases going thru?  It's showing on the PayPal website as Pending (twice, since I thought I did something wrong).  I don't want to click Proceed to Payment again.

What is in your cart? Sometimes Paypal doesn't like the name of a product and the payment is pending then refused.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited October 2021

sandmanmax said:

Is anybody else having a problem with PayPal purchases going thru?  It's showing on the PayPal website as Pending (twice, since I thought I did something wrong).  I don't want to click Proceed to Payment again.

yes me too and terrified of being charged full price if it pends until after stuff no longer PC+ for the day

I had something go full price after Paypal submission on a flash sale once so know that can happen

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
This discussion has been closed.