Released - Ultra Scenery Toolbox Volume One *Commercial*

TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
edited October 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This script package will add some new and interesting functions to those who use nd love Ultra Scenery.

First it will add a height map generator, with optional erosion, to get away from the sometimes rather flat sceneries. 
Second it will add a comples masking ability to build complex masks that can be used both to affect the heightmap, and to mask out ecologies.

This script is accelerated by the C66 Graphics Plugin that will be released on the same day.

Using masking and heightmap to make space for the secret watch tower...

Masks and heightmaps used here too

Only heightmap with erosion used here

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 466K
popup1.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 274K
popup2.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 665K
popup3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 399K
popup7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 153K
Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702

Looks interesting.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092

Mmm, this does look interesting. (I'm too lazy to make my own maps very often)

• Looking forward to it. Very interesting. 

• I think it will be really useful and eliminate a lot of trial and error.  I'm looking forward to it, Totte.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

You've got my attention ;)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

MelanieL said:

I have similar issues!  The vegetation maps generator alone should make this worth the money. 

Cheers,

Alex. 

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

MelanieL said:

I have similar issues!  The vegetation maps generator alone should make this worth the money. 

Cheers,

Alex. 

• Sounds really promising - could you tell a little about the C66 Graphics Plugin?

• Just a query: The plugin.. will it be subject to DAZ's ridiculous idea to prevent manual download on plugins that go into the program plugins directory? If so, I shall be unable to get it, I fear. I have a win 7 machine that is time expired for the web and an android tablet. Neither can download with any form of install manager.

Otherwise, I am hugely interested. Looks like an amazing upgrade to the US capabilities.

Regards,

Richard.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473

Eggs Actly said:

Sounds really promising - could you tell a little about the C66 Graphics Plugin?

But of couse: C66 Graphics Plugin

• Yes please. Yes, Please. And thank you very much!

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,955
    edited October 2021

Just went to buy it only to find that the C66 Plugin is not even available..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on

Just asked Marketing what the screwup is!

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,955

Totte said:

Just asked Marketing what the screwup is!

Thank you, and yes it is annoying when this happens.. :(

• I'll still buy it and hope for the plug-in to show up SOON. Looks exciting to work with.

• While you're busy irritating the sales guys, it'd be worth asking them to correct the 'Required Products List' to include the CS66 Graphics Toolbox too. It's not mentioned as a required item in the required items list even though it is in the description text.

Regards,

Richard.

edited October 2021

richardandtracy said:

While you're busy irritating the sales guys, it'd be worth asking them to correct the 'Required Products List' to include the CS66 Graphics Toolbox too. It's not mentioned as a required item in the required items list even though it is in the description text.

Regards,

Richard.

It's setup, but as C66 Graphics PlugIn isnt released, it fails to show on the the store page, as it cant show dependencies to nonreleased products.

SKU.jpg
    754 x 65 - 32K
    Required.jpg
    477 x 64 - 12K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Works now for the graphics plugin... but no discount on this?

• The required plug-in is live in the store

https://www.daz3d.com/c66-graphics-plug-in

Should be std 30% release discount, I see that when I look.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

Totte said:

Huh, why not debut new? We'd get a much better discount, like the other two products! 

tsroemi said:

Totte said:

Huh, why not debut new? We'd get a much better discount, like the other two products! 

I don't control marketing though, but could be a result of the issues with it not being properly released today at first. 

• Can confirm it is there. Got all 3. The required plug-in doesn't show on the promo page, but shows in the store page.(As the difference between 30-46% is a couple bucks, see no reason to wait.)

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

Totte said:

tsroemi said:

Totte said:

I don't control marketing though, but could be a result of the issues with it not being properly released today at first. 

No worries, DAZ sorted the issue out, everything fine! 

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 353
    edited October 2021

I've installed the C66 via DIM and have two files ( Plug-in and plug-in SDK). When I select the Ultrascene and try to load Ultrascenery Mask builder it says that I haven't installed c66. Height Map generator also displays a general error. 

What haven't I understood? What else do I need to do?

US c66 a.JPG
    460 x 468 - 29K
    US c66 b.JPG
    516 x 325 - 25K
    US c66 c.JPG
    1180 x 617 - 92K
    Post edited by JamieM on

JamieM said:

I've installed the C66 via DIM and have two files ( Plug-in and plug-in SDK). When I select the Ultrascene and try to load Ultrascenery Mask builder it says that I haven't installed c66. Height Map generator also displays a general error. 

Did you restart DS after installing the plugin? Plugins are loaded when DS starts up 

• JamieMJamieM Posts: 353

Totte said:

JamieM said:

Did you restart DS after installing the plugin? Plugins are loaded when DS starts up 

Ah! Thank you. That may well be my mistake! I'll try again tomorrow. 

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,018

do all three products work on macs and must I use 4.15, or how low (4.12?) will these work?

mcorr said:

do all three products work on macs and must I use 4.15, or how low (4.12?) will these work?

Works on mac, developed on mac, and the lowerst DS version is 4.11.0.383 (but you cannot set that anywhere)
    Works on the M1Mini with the new DS too (sopme promos are rendered on the M1.

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,018

Totte said:

mcorr said:

Works on mac, developed on mac, and the lowerst DS version is 4.11.0.383 (but you cannot set that anywhere)
    Works on the M1Mini with the new DS too (sopme promos are rendered on the M1.

your the man!! am getting all three! thanks!