Any way to transfer bones from dforce Poolside Oahu Outfit's Flip Flops to other outfits?

Hi everyone,

so this has been on my mind for many months but I could never figure out how to do it on my own so I figured maybe someone else could help me with it. dforce Poolside Oahu Outfit's flip flops have a unique, and to me very important, feature where the back half of the flip flops aren't glued to the character's feet when bending the toes.

Examples -

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/p/62249/i/ful_body_back_render.jpg

https://gcdn.daz3d.com/p/62249/i/PoolsideOutfitProductSheet.jpg

There are two other outfits I'd like to purchase but haven't, because the back half of the flip flops for both of these outfits are glued to the character's feet which gives it a very unappealing and unrealistic look. These outfits are Boardwalk Casual Outfit and dforce MI Summer Casual Outfit. I would be very interested in purchasing these outfits if someone could help me understand, if it's possible, to transfer the bones of Poolside's flip flops to the flip flops of the other two outfits in question.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• You could use the flip-flops as the Source in Transfer Utility, and the other shoes as the Target, but I suspect that would require a lot of tidying up afterwards.

• MadaMada Posts: 1,869

It doesn't use extra bones, I just added all the weight to the toes instead of the feet and metatarsals :) Richard's way above would probably be the quickest and easiest.

If you're comfortable using weightmaps you can select all the polygons and fill the toes with 100% weight - but JCMs might have to be cleaned up a bit after, or just turned off.

• Well thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately I couldn't get Transfer Utility to work, I'm unsure if there was something wrong I was doing but it seemed straightforward and nothing was happening. As for the weightmaps, I tried but was completely lost, confused and had no idea what I was doing lol. :(