[OUT NOW!] Superhero Training Room (+Poses Bundle) [Commercial]

Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,635
edited October 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Edit: This is out now: https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-training-bundle (Link to bundle, click individual products to see more details)

Before facing the big bad, super-beings must train to be heroes (or villains). Whether individually or as a team, the Superhero Training Room will test their limits and push them beyond. Strength, flight, agility, ranged attacks — all will be honed in the Superhero Training Room. I'm pretty sure I didn't see an invisible character in the promos too.

As if a full, modular environment with 2 texture sets wasn't enough, the amazing @FeralFey has created 2 pose sets to complement the set (Poses usable separately or with 'go to' versions for Preload 1). Heroes in Training Aces and Amateurs poses will give your visual story-telling a boost.

The Superhero Training Room comes with numerous props and figures to be arranged as you like, making this set modular. Two preloads are included for full rooms as examples in 2 different texture flavors, making a total of 4 preloads. Individual items include 2 hydraulic presses — 1 vertical and 1 horizontal (The horizontal one is designed to be used in pairs. Rotate one base 180-degrees in the Z-axis to fit the teeth together.), a rotating hoop to fly through/swing off, a pole to swing from and balance on, a step to step up, a wall to block off a path, a moving target to shoot, a turntable and turrets with a projectile, a floor block to be raised and lowered, and a walkway. The hoop, pole, step, and wall are rigged with a base to appear to extend out from the room's floor/walls (see promos). Numerous movement and damage morphs are also included (see promos).
Also included is a set of 8 cameras for use with preload 1 and another 8 for use with preload 2. Depth of Field has been set to get you started, so adjust as needed.

The fate of the world/city/neighborhood is in your hands! Get your heroes ready for the challenges ahead with the Superhero Training Room.

More promos (and larger versions) attached

Bundle_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 421K
STR_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 271K
STR_Popup_01.jpg
1624 x 924 - 306K
STR_Popup_02.jpg
1624 x 924 - 287K
STR_Popup_09.jpg
1600 x 900 - 318K
STR_Popup_08.jpg
1624 x 1224 - 419K
STR_Popup_11.jpg
1424 x 924 - 215K
Post edited by Silent Winter on

Comments

• This looks good!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This room looks like it could be really dangerous!

• Sigurd said:

This room looks like it could be really dangerous!

;)

There was some inspiration to be had, though I was careful to not copy any of the actual Danger Room itself.

I love it! Many hours I spent reading comic books as a child, and the Danger Room scenes were always my favorite.

• This looks great and will definitely be a buy from me. The only thing I'm wondering is if there's any sort of observation room or window. Even "non-dangerous" room in comics usually had some sort of observation deck or control room for the room itself.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897
    edited October 2021

Hey all!

So releasing with the awesome and amazing Superhero Training Room will be a collection of not one but TWO pose sets that I hope you will find inspiring. Because superheros come in different shapes and sizes, I've included a selection of shapes support to make things a little more easy and interesting and allow you to get going on your renders without having to stop and tweak the poses. Pose presets support for Genesis 8/8.1 Male, Genesis 8/8.1 Female, Michael 8, Victoria 8, The Brute 8, Freja 8, Kayo 8, both shape options for Raw Biggun HD (1 & 2), and Raw Jemma HD. Also, as a side note, Owen 8 works really well with the Genesis 8 Male base poses - for when you want a younger, less muscular (but more muscular than the base shape) hero to work with.

First up: Hero In Training for Genesis 8: Amateurs! For all those situations when things go wrong, or when your hero is just starting out. 

daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Amateurs_Genesis8_Main_Promo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Amateurs_Genesis8_PopUp05.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 975K
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Amateurs_Genesis8_PopUp09.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Amateurs_Genesis8_PopUp13.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Amateurs_Genesis8_PopUp18.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 731K
    Post edited by FeralFey on
    edited October 2021

But, you say, what if your hero has been doing this a while? Or maybe they're extremely talented or a natural? No worries! I've got you covered with: Hero In Training for Genesis 8: Aces!

daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Aces_Genesis8_Main_Promo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Aces_Genesis8_PopUp05.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Aces_Genesis8_PopUp09.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Aces_Genesis8_PopUp13.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    daz3d_FF_Hero_in_Training_Aces_Genesis8_PopUp18.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 803K
    Post edited by FeralFey on
  • ^Loving those Pose promos :)

MeneerWolfman said:

This looks great and will definitely be a buy from me. The only thing I'm wondering is if there's any sort of observation room or window. Even "non-dangerous" room in comics usually had some sort of observation deck or control room for the room itself.

Unfortunately there's no observation room (at least not with this set). I did consider it but it was a lot of work already. The good news is that the walls have plenty of polys (so you can simulate impacts with the included morphs or dformers/mesh grabber) which means that you can use geometry editor to remove some polys and put a window there into another room.

Looks great!

• Cue dramatic music:
    The Superhero Training Room + Poses are out now!

https://www.daz3d.com/superhero-training-bundle (Link to bundle - click individual products to see more details).

• Thank you, this is super cool!!

• Glad you like it :)

---

Some people are reporting that after buying the bundle, the individual parts aren't showing up in their library - I'm sure this'll get fixed when Daz wake up :)

• Silent Winter said:

Glad you like it :)

---

Some people are reporting that after buying the bundle, the individual parts aren't showing up in their library - I'm sure this'll get fixed when Daz wake up :)

I believe it is now fixed.

• I can now click on the corresponding items, but get an infinite loading screen ...

• ^I'm seeing the same on the poses but not my room (probably because it's my room). Did you submit a ticket? I'll try submitting one too.

Richard Haseltine said:

Silent Winter said:

Glad you like it :)

---

I believe it is now fixed.

Thanks but it's only half-fixed as the products are showing up in the list but not to actually download.

• I have purchased the products separately, because the bundle is still not working and i needed it for a project. This caused another issue: The corresponding poses are mixed up. The amateurs pose pack works fine, but the aces pose pack contains the amateurs poses in a different order!

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239
    edited October 2021

The training room is amazing and it would be great if you could create an expansion pack:

- Turrets with laser beams

- Moving laser grids

- Swinging blade traps

- Rotating blade traps

- Floor traps with a separate small room which is empty or filled with water, acid, lava or spikes

- Tubes to crawl through

Post edited by wizard1200 on
  • wizard1200 said:

I have purchased the products separately, because the bundle is still not working and i needed it for a project. This caused another issue: The corresponding poses are mixed up. The amateurs pose pack works fine, but the aces pose pack contains the amateurs poses in a different order!

Oh no :(

Something must've gotten mucked up between QA and Marketing.

All I can suggest is filing a ticket and hopefully they can get it straightened out quickly. I'll buzz @FeralFey too so she knows.

• wizard1200 said:

The training room is amazing and it would be great if you could an expansion pack:

- Turrets with laser beams

- Moving laser grids

- Swinging blade traps

- Rotating blade traps

- Floor traps with a separate small room which is empty or filled with water, acid, lava or spikes

- Tubes to crawl through

All good ideas. I'll see how the room does and then think about an expansion pack. I'm busy with my day job but I'll have some time to work on 3D in a few weeks.

• wizard1200wizard1200 Posts: 239
    edited October 2021

Silent Winter said:

Oh no :(

Something must've gotten mucked up between QA and Marketing.

All I can suggest is filing a ticket and hopefully they can get it straightened out quickly. I'll buzz @FeralFey too so she knows.

Thank you very much for your help!

Silent Winter said:

All good ideas. I'll see how the room does and then think about an expansion pack. I'm busy with my day job but I'll have some time to work on 3D in a few weeks.

That would be great, because you have created a versatile and unique product!

Post edited by wizard1200 on
  • Daz have confirmed the issue with the Aces pose zip and are working to fix it. They can't reproduce the issue with the Bundle yet (after 'fixing' it the first time) so I'm hoping it's a server trickle down thing that'll sort itself out. Anyone please let me know if you still have the issue or not.
  • Daz is saying the pose installers should be right now. The Aces poses are number 09 upwards (there are different versions of the same pose for a variety of base figure shapes)
  • I have downloaded the pose files again (manual install) and both folders contain still the same poses.

• That's so weird (and annoying). Daz even showed me screenshots of the zip contents they have and they look right. Can you file a ticket with them (if you haven't already)?

• The issue is fixed! My lack of reading comprehension was the reason for my last report, because i thought that the female and male poses were the same :)

• Yay :) Glad it's all okay for you now.

Sorry, all that I was late to the party. Family emergency stuff kind of had me preoccupied. I'm sorry that there were problems with the bundle and the poses. :( And I'm very grateful that Silent Winter was on top of things. I feel terrible as I'm usually more alert than this.

• ^No worries, Daz is on it.
    Daz assures me that this issue is now resolved and all Bundle buyers can download all 3 products ... it's not working for me but check for yourselves as I'm a special case.

Silent Winter said:

^No worries, Daz is on it.
    Daz assures me that this issue is now resolved and all Bundle buyers can download all 3 products ... it's not working for me but check for yourselves as I'm a special case.

Yes. You're a very special case. winkwinklaugh (Actually, it was loads of fun to work on this project with you.)