Im new here & I have a question to Creators

Hello my name is Justin, I go by deltafx. I am interested in finding a creator of a map of tokyo modern day for a street racing game project I am wanting to be developed... Where do I find someone who can perform this task, I would be willing to pay through daz3d website. I am not sure where else to post this since this is my first time posting here. I can give additional info once someone is willing to reply or ask questions. The game is a very high priority. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

best of luck with your project justin. While many of the DAZ assets can be used for game design with the interactive licenses, most here don't use them for that opting for renders and animations mostly. Also most of the PAs that create products for DAZ don't really hang out in the forums, so you might not get many, if any inquires for your project. Might also try posting this at artstation, or the Unity or unreal forums since those places are more game oriented or developer oriented.

• mdingmding Posts: 1,137

For maps maybe it is also worth taking a look at the website cartographers' guild (Desktop Version of the website!), search the gallery for a style you like or ask at the forum. 

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

@lifeistooshort203,

I'm not sure how relevant this is, but if you're into Blender, the SceneCity addon may be what you need - https://www.cgchan.com/store/scenecity - I myself am just looking at it;

I may pay for a copy soon.

Cheers!

lifeistooshort203 said:

Hello my name is Justin, I go by deltafx. I am interested in finding a creator of a map of tokyo modern day for a street racing game project I am wanting to be developed... Where do I find someone who can perform this task, I would be willing to pay through daz3d website. I am not sure where else to post this since this is my first time posting here. I can give additional info once someone is willing to reply or ask questions. The game is a very high priority. Thanks in advance!

• lifeistooshort203 said:

Most of the people here are not 3d model designers. You should goto cgtrader or turbosquid.