Jepe's Orso

RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 903
edited December 1969 in The Commons

When did this character come out? I somehow missed him and he has lots of options! Unfortunately he's new but past his 30% intro sale.

Comments

• MikeyFTLMikeyFTL Posts: 367
    edited December 1969

When did this character come out? I somehow missed him and he has lots of options! Unfortunately he's new but past his 30% intro sale.

It's been out for several months now.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 903
    edited December 1969

I must have missed it somehow. It looks like a very good character!

• jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 864
    edited December 1969

It came out Dec 18th - thank you for your kind words! If you want to be up to date about my product line, visit (and like) my facebook page, I will announce upcoming products and characters there. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jepegraphics

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Can you add a "No-Nipple" morph? If I use Orso with clothes (especially with Supersuit) I have always the nipples on the suit, but I can't dial them back.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

I don't have him, but if you check "currently used" and see a nipple morph there but can't zero it out turn off limits on that dial then it will let you.

• jepegraphicsjepegraphics Posts: 864
    edited December 1969

Can you add a "No-Nipple" morph? If I use Orso with clothes (especially with Supersuit) I have always the nipples on the suit, but I can't dial them back.

What Fisty said - look at "Currently Used" and you should be able to dial back the nipples, those are not part of the custom morph, only a preset dial. :)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Thank you both. Will try it out.