Diomede Pull #4

227. Argos DS

446. Bumper Cars

1205. Dragon Trainers Toolbox

4717. Golf Cart for Poser

Now that is a fun draw!

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Think I got it. The sky-dome UE2 map had some grain in it, and the maps all over the locker room as well. Grain plus Grain, with more Grain added, equals a really bad twist of a Monty python skit.
    We have Grain and grain with Grain on the side... :coolhmm:

Dropped the D2D map onto a sphere as ambient, and ditched that UE2. Set the locker mats to the 'Single locker' mat and tiled it 8x8 times. The walls tiled 4x4 times, and the floor need much more work.

At least the grainy look is gone in the view-filed now, the test render will take a bit. And the other lights need to be completely readjusted after removing one of the UE2 things.

Sorry, not to ignore everyone else, much to be doings not to say allot more work to be done.

edited February 2015

Spoilers all spoiled at this point :blank: Final progressive Scan Draft.

This will be tough, as every single movie I can think of, I don't have the stuff for. That aside, here is the pull.

ZDG#01
    718 Ladybug Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s) PoserCF
    688 Kalini for Mei Lin 6 PoserCF
    788 Maggie For Genesis 2 Female
    675 Jewell Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s) PoserCF

Random numbers generated Jan 29 2015 at 20:41:30 by www.psychicscience.org
    Free educational resources for parapsychology and psychical research.

ZDG #01 - Return to Primeval, Rex Goes Home.
    (Daz Studio 4.7) (3delight) (No Postprocessing)

Abby; This is not the prehistoric era, it's a girls locker room you you de-evolved male!
    Conner; Not my fault, it's still broken. They never fixed it after Helen [interrupted]
    Abby; Forget it, where's Rex.

A few tweaks to the lights to go, and the lower text needs adjusting. "O", and that list of stuff used, if I can remember.
    (Edit 18Feb2015 17:50utc)
    After some light tweaks, and where did Conner go. Disabled to save my sanity and render start delay (Face-plant time). I give up on the floor, the rest is much better, thanks Totte.

Zdg_01_Primeval_RexGoesHome_005016pr_001b.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 995K
    Zdg_01_Primeval_RexGoesHome_005012ps_001b.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 577K
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited December 1969

Pull #7:

Michael 4 Textures 02
    Courageous Warrior for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    Egret
    Cotton Candy for Carnival Carousel
    Amazon Kingfisher (LB)
    Amazonian Black Tyrant (LB)

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the comments, karibousboutique, Totte, MelanieL, gopherus, Luci45,

Great day to catch up. Wonderful job, everyone. Always makes my day to go through the RRRR entry tread. I hope someone makes some of these films. These are just my comments on the entry thread. Sorry I didn't mention some in the WIP thread yet, but I can't wait to see the final version.

barbult #1 - Amazing little details. Nice job on the broken glass.
    zawarkal #01 - War? Looks more like a prom date. Always love your color choices.
    cecilia.robinson #1 - Diana Jones with flexible ethics, they should really make that series! Nice expressions.
    Totte #1 - I am getting so nostalgic looking through these. Cannonball! Nice one.
    karibousboutique #1 - The hand with one eye staring at her petushka is brilliant. Nice concept, great execution.
    Sasje#01 - wonderful mood. No way this one has a happy ending.
    MelanieL#1 - LOL, the timing is right on because Aaahnuld just released another temrinator movie. Beautiful render.
    obanion#01 - Somehow, I think Powell and Loy would approve. Well, Powell would. A little disturbing the way they are looking at Asta.
    Totte #2 - Have the Monty Python gang gotten that old? Oh, I guess so.
    Sasje#02 - As always, it all comes down to wearing a nice pair of jeans. OK, being musclebound, performing magic, and offering gifts doesn't hurt. Nice and simple.
    zawarkal #02 - So disturbing! But I love it. So much to explore in this image.
    Ostadan #01 - Mel Brooks, calling Mel Brooks. He'd make Twelth Knight, the Musical - and I would love every minute of it. Great stage lighting.
    barbult #2 - Another great nostalgic reference. Does each of the fairies have an evil twin, like Jeannie and Samantha (and are the evil twins brunettes)? Nice starfield and smoke effect.
    zawarkal #03 - Hold it, where is godzilla, and Cindi Lauper? I am laughing so hard. Fantastic job.
    Totte #3 - Another one that someone really should make. Good one.
    luci45#1 - If you take your kids to East High Scimitars for lunch, you deserve to be shrunk. Great expressions.
    luci45#2 - Hold it, they did make this one. Didn't Clint have a pet primate in the Every Which Way but Loose movies? Nice integration with the apes movies.
    luci45#3 - Luci, you got on another role. I think that scene was in the TV series Once Upon a Time.
    MelanieL#2 - Skaaa! Now that is a road trip. I like the poses of the mom ad the kid off to the side. Nice one.
    obanion#02 - Dont want to laugh too hard at this one because the cat ladies will track me down. Another of your excellent parodies.
    KaribousBoutique #2 - Great combinaiton of two concepts. The water effect is very well done.
    emsim #1 - Fantastic job recreating the characters. They really look like Tristan and Yvain
    Totte #4 - Run and hide! A high school girl in a bad mood is truly the most dangerous creature on the planet. I don't think the he-men have a chance.
    luci45 #4 - "Da Price..." Love it. The suit colors are tremendous. Are they a preset or did you customize it?
    luci45 #5 - Another one that I bet they actually make. Half of New Zealand depends on continued LOTR productions.
    zawarkal #04 - Unmistakeably a zawarkal special. Beautiful and distubing at the same time.
    Totte#5 - Great control panel. It could be back to back shows. At 8:00, we watch folks blow up the house. At 8:30, the holographic special. Fun.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited February 2015

Thanks Diomede64 for you comments, remembering those movies pinpoints your age, lol.

luci45 #6 - What a lovely render
    Diomede #3 - Haha, thats a followup with old people in too!
    ZDG #01 - You got it at last great one, nice explosion!

Tag: Totte #6

Totte said:

#2294 Halloween Bonus Extravaganza 4 (#9850)
    {
    BRC - Serenity - not used
    Mage Tower
    The Sorceress
    Mage Tower Accessory Pack 2
    Grey Alchemist
    Sorcerous Furnishings
    Requiescat
    }

#4697 Songbird ReMix: European Edition (#3053)
    #5925 Yakuza Outfit Textures (#19441)
    #3694 Outlander Pack for Victoria 3 (#5000)
    (LB) #1837 Faveral's Wine Cellar (#18948)

Also used:
    Everyday Display Cases
    M4 + old man
    V4 + old lady
    M4 + MadM Morph + MadM Hair + M4 Urban Wear + M4 Regency Cane
    Genesis + Old Bubba (GenX:ed) + 50s casual male + Flak Vest + cookware set
    G2M + Jai-Long HD + Yakuza Outfit + Kami Hair + Lee Nunchacos & Poses +
    G2M + Lee 6 + Kung Fu Qutfit + Fighting Poses
    Genesis + LY Allysanne MATs + V3 Morpth + Caribbean Queen Hair + Stalkter Girl Guns 0

Inspired by Luci's pun and a fun translation joke from Swedish to English

Lethal Weapon XXII - We are too old for this!
    When they were in really deep trouble, they were saved by a couple of great tits.

lethal_weapon_XXII.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 350K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited December 1969

Totte, nice one! I didn't get it at first, but then it sank in when I remembered that particular bird species!!!

• zawarkalzawarkal Posts: 1,018
    edited December 1969

thank you diomede64 for the comments

I am going to try for another pull if I have time

pull#05

lunar mosquito
    a curious bus
    the darkness for temple ruins
    Giselle 6

edited February 2015

Pull #7

#2956 LY Waverly (#17530)
    #953 Colors for Sandy Hair (#14373)
    #1419 Drake Tower Bundle (#20334)
    {
    DM's Drake Tower
    Chained Bodysuit for Genesis 2 Female(s)
    Viking Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    }
    #3451 Naoki for V4 and V5 (#14121)
    LB #4611 Sickle SuperCargos Texture Expansion (Rendo)

Random numbers generated Feb 19 2015 at 19:38:37 by www.psychicscience.org

A bundle, again!

sicargo.jpg
    200 x 200 - 31K
    bndl.jpg
    302 x 387 - 46K
    naoki.jpg
    149 x 190 - 7K
    cosandy.jpg
    148 x 189 - 6K
    lyw.jpg
    147 x 191 - 6K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

This would be my monthly "I've fallen off the planet and am now ridiculously behind on my RRRR comments and renders" post. So.... Eeek! I've fallen off the planet and am now ridiculously behind on my RRRR comments and renders!

Real life is so inconvenient.

Carry on!

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:

karibousboutique #1 - The hand with one eye staring at her petushka is brilliant.

I was hoping someone would notice that!! :D
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    Diomede Pull #4

227. Argos DS

446. Bumper Cars

1205. Dragon Trainers Toolbox

4717. Golf Cart for Poser

Tag Diomede #4
    The Argonauts take Hilton Head

Brett had a two stroke lead going into the 17th hole, but then a flying monster appeared out of nowhere and deflected his ball.

Also used: M4 Bad Boy outfit by Ravenhair, M4 Spartan Warrior by Lourdes, two shrubs from Dartanbeck's woodland realms kit, Carrara skies by Tim Payne, sheep from content paradise.

rrrr_argonauts_take_hilton_head.jpg
    1575 x 900 - 183K
    edited December 1969

Diomede pull #5

1892 Helen

3767 Sense Winter

882 Daiquiri Dress for V4

874 D3 Poet Shirt

edited February 2015

Zawarkal said:
    pull#05

lunar mosquito
    a curious bus
    the darkness for temple ruins
    Giselle 6

pull#05

lunar mosquito - flying chopper
    a curious bus - deformed, also used roads
    the darkness for temple ruins - tinted red but the checkerboard center is definite
    giselle 6 - Evelen (Eve/Alice) in the lunar mosquito and lower right corner

|:| Round and Round We Go |:|

The Mummy Returns meets Alice in Zombieland

The wheels on the bus go round and round. We are all dead here. Our Alice fights the occult like never before! But, will she live to tell about it?

Rick... "Alex, when I told you to build me a better mousetrap, I should have told you to build me a better intersection."

narrator... "And now to Eve, our 'eye in the sky' traffic reporter..."
    Eve... "I don't know Jonathan, but it looks like they're in trouble. They just keep going round and round."

Alex... "But Dad!, the zombie is going for the mousetrap!"
    Rick... "Alex! How do I get off this darn roundabout?!"

thoughts behind image: mousetrap on bus represents the idea Rick gives to Alex to kill some time while waiting at the temple; dominoes represent the temple columns that fell over which broke the wall as Rick and Eve were drinking from the nile, water from center fountain; zombies in card outfits are Imhotep's guards called upon to stop Rick from freeing Eve; the curious bus represents the bus chase scene in which Eve had just been rescued, but where Alex was then taken; road leading away from the temple represents the journey to the oasis and its pyramid; lunar mosquito represents the dirigible flight, looking to find Alex, where Eve also discovers her past life as Nefertiri; cheshire cat and the hydro explosion brush represents when Imhotep crashes the dirigible; queen chess piece represents the pyramid with the diamond at the top

roundAbout.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 616K
    Post edited by zawarkal on
    edited December 1969

tag:luci45#7
    Carrossel Amazonia

After the success of The Three Caballeros, Walt Disney returned to the Brazilian rain forest in order to bring Rodgers and Hammerstein's Carousel to the big screen. The local was "not easy to deal with" and in the end the "bird problem" put an end to filming. Hundreds of birds showed up every day hoping for a walk-on or fly-in, and at the end of the second week actors Fabiana Oliveira and Agostinho Moraes walked off the set when their voices could not be heard over those of the birds (also cicadas and other unidentified creatures.) The effort was not entirely in vain however, as it provided the inspiration many years later for the movie Rio.

Michael 4 Textures 02
    Courageous Warrior for Genesis 2 Male(s)
    Egret
    Cotton Candy for Carnival Carousel
    Amazon Kingfisher (LB)
    Amazonian Black Tyrant (LB)

Also used:
    Lucy for Everyday 1950
    Rayne Morphs for Victoria 6
    Olivia Texture
    Street Rogue Outfit for Genesis 2 Male(s) tank top
    Shimuzu's Head Morphs for Michael 6
    Effortless Cool necklace
    AfroMagaic Hair (Rendo)
    Patchwork Shoes 1
    Amazon Birds
    Rainforest Background - http://all-free-download.com/free-photos/

carousel_rio.jpg
    1900 x 1140 - 669K
    edited December 1969

Diomede #4 - That’s a wild one, nice use of a weird pull!
    Zawarkal #05 - You’re on fire this round - and please, make that movie!!
    luci45 #7 - Great idea and render, beautiful as always!

Tag: Totte #7

Totte said:

{
    DM's Drake Tower
    }

Also used:
    V5 + Sandy Hair + Adariel + Medieval Accessories (short boots) + Don’t just stand there poses
    G2F + Cara HD + Milena Hair + Sitting Pretty Poses
    Genesis + LoveMe Hair + Andromeda’s Legend + Shadow Rogue (Boots) + Don’t just stand there poses
    G2M + Svengar + Lynn Hariset +
    M4 + Ulrich + M4 Veranil + HMG Gregory +
    FM Environments Autumn
    Chairs from Merchant House
    Gothic Ruins
    Scissor from Opus Magus
    Clap board from Vintage Movie makers

Conan the barber - Director's Cut
    After Mr. Malmberg bought the Conan intellectual Property, movie after movie kept coming out.

conan.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 484K
    edited December 1969

thanks totte, and great twist with Conan the Barber

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited December 1969

@KaribousBoutique #2 Glad that John had someone to fill his shoes and keep the franchise going. I hope that Joanna doesn t get as mauled as he always seems to. Nice one!

@Luci45 #4 He ll make you an offer you can t refuse! I hope no one is sleeping in the drinking water. Well done!
    #5 Sauron must have rolled snake eyes and crapped out! and now he s the pit boss! Good one!
    #6 Do it Orpheus! if Mick Jagger can still do tours, Orpheus can too! and a booking on a cruise ship! Lol!
    #7 I wondered if they d ever bring back Jose Carioca. Excellent!

@Barbult #3 Watch out Michael! She s about to fall on you! lol!! Good one!

@emsim #1 Oh no! The Zanti Misfits have returned. Run for the insect repellant! Nice one!

@Totte #4 Lol! A place that He Men should avoid at all costs. better to make like Sir Robyn than stay in the same universe as that duo.
    Well done!
    #5 I sure hope they got the right address when they blew it up. and a hologram to show the owners their new home. Good one!
    #6 Oh, those tits! lol! someday they may become too old for it. Nice one!
    #7 I m not sure i m ready for conan s rendition of the barbarian of seville! But he does style a mean doo! Well done!

@diomede64 #2 Charles Bronson would be proud of her... and she doesn t look bad after having that baby in the last season. Nice one!
    #3 Michael, watch out for bad cherries! Good one!
    #4 I wonder if there s a rule on what to do when a dragon deflects your ball? play through?? Nicely done!

@zawarkal #4 Awesome! and they listened to the 3 eyed dormouse and are feeding their heads even if disconnected.
    #5 Great color and whimsy as always! like the eye in the sky!

@ZDG #1 Color, depth and action! Nicely done!

Draw #4
    Toon Gramps
    Fantasy Warrior Poses
    Diggah for Wheel Excavator
    Skull Cove Island

Gopherus #04
    Sanford and Son's Treasure Island

Fred Sanford sez: One man's junk is another man's treasure

treasureIsland.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 778K
  • SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

• SasjeSasje Posts: 835
    edited December 1969

Tag: Sasje#03

RRRR:
    - The Treasure Beast
    - Headphones
    - Anime Dress for Genesis Textures
    - Herdbeast
    -Millennium Big Cat LE

A new StoryTeller

Febr_3.jpg
    1024 x 576 - 218K
    edited February 2015

This will be tough, as every single movie I can think of, I don't have the stuff for. That aside, here is the pull.

ZDG#01
    718 Ladybug Outfit for Genesis 2 Female(s) PoserCF
    688 Kalini for Mei Lin 6 PoserCF
    788 Maggie For Genesis 2 Female
    675 Jewell Hair for Genesis 2 Female(s) PoserCF

Random numbers generated Jan 29 2015 at 20:41:30 by www.psychicscience.org

ZDG #01 - Return to Primeval, Rex Goes Home.
    (Daz Studio 4.7) (3delight) (No Postprocessing)

Abby; This is not the prehistoric era, it's a girls locker room you you de-evolved male!
    Conner; Not my fault, it's still broken. They never fixed it after Helen [interrupted]
    Abby; Forget it, where's Rex.

Cast; Kenzi as Abby Maitland, Michael6 as Connor Temple. Cheerleader extras Maggie, Kalini, and Keshi.
    Extra critters; Allosaurus (daz), Pteranodon (daz), ArchaeopteryxDR (Renderosity).
    Other Stuff used. Daz Studio primitives with logo text on them (And Rex). Custom made Anomaly, and Anomaly Opening Device. Locker Room, Cheyenne Accessories, Fisty Socks (And add-on morphs), Split Hem Dress (Wilmap) 'Handbag', Everyday Cosmetics... T.B.C.

ZDG_01_Primeval_RexGoesHome_005025c10_nr001.png
    2000 x 1500 - 4M
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
    edited December 1969

Thanks, gopherus, Karibou, Totte, cecilia.robinson, diomede64
    azoohouse, I saw the ball but it didn't register but found myself thinking about Wilson later. Strange. Anyway, another very cool touch on a great render.
    diomede64, I didn't understand your question about Every Which Way movies. Mine was a parody of them combined with a Planet of the Apes one. AJ's suit color was done by making it purplish. The suit comes in black, brown and a light gray.

obanion#02 Haha, Nice one! My cats would be hiding under the seat and complaining.
    KaribousBoutique #2 Ooh, pretty andwicked! They probably will make it to #14, with or without Bruce. LOL.
    barbult #3 What can I say? It's a classic! Great idea and render!
    emsim #1 Ohoh, looks messy. I hope they stand clear if and when it does work.
    Totte #4 Hehe, I didn't see that movie, had to google "he-man dolph" I love your twist. PMS is a powerful thing.
    Diomede #2 Haha, looks messy. Maybe Max needs to return.
    Zawarkal #4 I'll say it again - an awesome brilliant render.
    Totte #5 Looks like Jamie! Great use of your pull but no explosion.
    Diomede #3 LOL, Nice idea and render! Bur where is Michael?
    Totte #6 I am honored to have inspired such a wonderful render. ;-P Hehe. I wonder waht the Swedish pun is. Nice birds and they really are too old for that. Makes me think of the Expendables.
    Diomede #4 LOL, the Argonauts have been busy. Nice one!
    Zawarkal #5 Wow, you are really enjoying the theme of theis RRRR! Another awesome one! I don't know how you do all these. it woud take months to sset up something that complex, if I could do it at all. It was hard to tear myself away from this one. Will be on my desktop for a while too.
    Totte #7 Hmmm, I don't see Arnold there, but I guess Mr Malmberg can do what he wants. This Conan is probably a better hair stylist.
    Gopherus #04 Awesome! I love all the details. Even Long John Silver has found a treasure there.
    Sasje#03 I love the posing and atmosphere. So nice.
    ZDG #01 More movies I haven't seen. Looks good and I'm glad you finished it.

Here's my pull #8: Maybe I'll get it done on time.
    Stigian Princess Hair
    Lisa's Botanicals - Tropicals II
    Gala for V4
    Fairytale Collection - Palace Entrance
    Fairytale Dress Textures (LB)
    Chouihani (LB)

• GopherusGopherus Posts: 1,103
    edited December 1969

Thanks Luci for your comments

@Sasje #4 That cast of characters should make for a story that would make jim henson proud. Good one!

Pull #5
    Dolphin
    Aphrodite Kallipygos
    Le Village Church
    Old Japanese Town Edo #2 (Renderosity)

edited December 1969

Gopherus #04 - Great one, love the scene, so much detail, great job!
    Sasje #03 - Very nice render, could be a great movie!

@Luci: The pun is that you tell someone to translate a sentence with that birds name in Swedish to English at google and the translation includes the words “great tits”. In Swedish litteral translation of birds name is “tallow-ox”. The other smaller one, is literally called “blue wimp” in Swedish, poor bird, we have lots of both here, they are very cute and some of the few birds staying the winter.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited December 1969

Tits are great little birds. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tit_(bird)

edited December 1969

thanks gopherus and Luci45 for your comments :)

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited February 2015

Totte said:
    Diomede #4 - That’s a wild one, nice use of a weird pull!
    Zawarkal #05 - You’re on fire this round - and please, make that movie!!
    luci45 #7 - Great idea and render, beautiful as always!

Tag: Totte #7

Totte said:

{
    DM's Drake Tower
    }

Also used:
    V5 + Sandy Hair + Adariel + Medieval Accessories (short boots) + Don’t just stand there poses
    G2F + Cara HD + Milena Hair + Sitting Pretty Poses
    Genesis + LoveMe Hair + Andromeda’s Legend + Shadow Rogue (Boots) + Don’t just stand there poses
    G2M + Svengar + Lynn Hariset +
    M4 + Ulrich + M4 Veranil + HMG Gregory +
    FM Environments Autumn
    Chairs from Merchant House
    Gothic Ruins
    Scissor from Opus Magus
    Clap board from Vintage Movie makers

Conan the barber - Director's Cut
    After Mr. Malmberg bought the Conan intellectual Property, movie after movie kept coming out.

Totte....

You're insane. (NTTAWWT!)

Post edited by Ken OBanion on
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    Diomede pull #5

1892 Helen

3767 Sense Winter

882 Daiquiri Dress for V4

874 D3 Poet Shirt

Jane Austen's Teaze and Temptation

Hildegard Templeton, heiress of Percy Manor, is guided by two friendly sprites. After the snowstorm, they guide her to the stable where Horatio the buff stableboy worked on the carriage. And Hildie sure worked on Horatio!

Also used:
    Fairytale hair, David morphing cavalry pants and boots, Daz carriage, curious bank., BO Cassis hair, Amaya hair,

tease_and_temptation.jpg
    1486 x 850 - 118K
    edited December 1969

Diomede Pull #6

2391. "Magic Shoppe DS","
    3680. "Swashbucklers PoserCF","
    890. "Dark Designs Volume 1
    3443. "Skeleton","131

edited December 1969

tag:luci45#8