Ingest (corrected) Quantummetric

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880
edited October 2021 in The Commons

waiting for Ingest Quantumatic ...

the Cloudflare apparently is eating us in droves  devil

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Quantummetric, but yeah... the forums were slow as they were. Now they're barely usable from over here. :(

• 4 tummies? like a cow cheeky we are being chewed on the cud and digestedkiss

• jd641jd641 Posts: 428

Ingesting Quantumatics give me a stomach ache. crying

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

...maybe they could put this in their lava lamps. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAYKVV0QVY

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,222

I literally don't know what a single post in this thread is about.

• Gordig said:

do you ever look what redirects webpages are loading down the bottom left on your browser?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,222

Not habitually, and when I notice it, it's usually Google, or occasionally Facebook.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

WendyLuvsCatz said:

Gordig said:

do you ever look what redirects webpages are loading down the bottom left on your browser?

Nope... why should I?

Are there supposed to be any really interesting things to be seen there?

Disclaimer: I'm one of those people who acknowledge TV advertisements for the entertainment value only, as in 99.99% of the cases no valuable product informations are delivered and my shopping habits are triggered by other things... devil

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593

...OK, probably not a good idea to ingest those Quantumatic tablets.

• dunno, I swallowed a doubleclick the other day and everything got redirected devil

• backgroundbackground Posts: 359
    edited October 2021

Just noticed this ( I know the thread is over a month old ). I'm none too happy about my session being recorded down to the mouse click level. I don't think I can stop it, but I certainly can click on a whole lot of random and meaningless things on the site. Good luck extracting anything  useful out of that lot.

It may seem paranoid... but would you video record visitors to your home without their permission? DAZ could at least put a notice on the site saying "your session may be recorded for analytical purposes', or something similar.

just added a few random items to my cart. I will remove them and add a few other random ones over the next few days. I'll keep doing this for the forseable future. I expect DAZ will email me telling me I have items in my cart, but those emails go straight into my spam folder.

Post edited by background on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880

I thought I better correct the spelling even though I have no idea what a quantum metric ischeeky

minimum amount of a non zero number? 

thats 0.000000000 to the nth decimal point I guess,

I think its just the name of a company though.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880
    edited December 2022

Waiting for bl.listrakbi.com

Untitled.jpg
    188 x 33 - 3K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on