G8F and G8M Doorway Fitness Rail, Poses and Bloopers

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,065
edited September 2021 in Freebies

I would like to offer two tiny little sets that have been requested by people seeing my Everyday Doorway Poses.

The first is attached to this post and is the serious one. The second post has the fun poses...

So. Assuming you have my rigged 'Wall and Door' prop, https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/87514/rigged-wall-and-door-prop-corrected you will be able to download the zip at the bottom of this post to get a Doorway Fitness Rail, and some Poses for it, including mirrors and a zero pose.

Hope you like them.

Regards,

Richard.

Fitness Rail 01.tip.png
512 x 512 - 331K
Fitness Rail 02.tip.png
512 x 512 - 333K
Fitness Rail 03.tip.png
512 x 512 - 327K
Fitness Rail 04.tip.png
512 x 512 - 329K
Fitness Rail 05.tip.png
512 x 512 - 324K
zip
zip
G8F Door Fitness Rail.zip
4M
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,065
    edited August 2021

And now for the fun poses, where the rail becomes detached from the doorway... As happens so often in home video out-take programmes. Schadenfreude is the word for it...

Hope you enjoy these.

Regards,

Richard.

Blooper 01.tip.png
    512 x 512 - 331K
    Blooper 02.tip.png
    512 x 512 - 363K
    Blooper 03.tip.png
    512 x 512 - 462K
    zip
    zip
    G8F Door Fitness Rail Blooper.zip
    3M
  • We can't have the ladies being the only ones falling from a fitness rail (after all, they tend to be lighter than men), so in the next few days I'll see about getting G8M into the same predicament.

Regards,

Richard.

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

This is awesome, thank you so much.

• Thanks, just a bit of fun.
  • Oh boy, bloopers!!!!

Now, to fool the folks coming home, what one does is simply lie on the floor with some huge weights near by and let them believe, yeah, I really could lift umpteen hundred pounds lol ...

edited September 2021

I have spent rather longer than expected converting the G8F poses above to work with G8M (Michael 8 to be specific) - ended up repositioning the rail, hands and a bit of the body for the various poses. They include the three main blooper poses too. Seemed unfair to leave the lighter ladies as the ones whose weight detaches the fitness rail when blokes are generally heavier and stronger, so more likely to achieve blooper status.

Once again everything is set up for my Rigged wall and door prop, but it's not a 'required' accessory. The rail itself is included in the normal poses again just to make the package self contained.

Regards,

Richard

zip
    zip
    G8M Door Fitness Rail.zip
    4M
    zip
    zip
    G8M Door Fitness Rail Blooper.zip
    2M
    G8M Door Fitness Rail Ad.jpg
    800 x 800 - 321K
    G8M Door Fitness Rail Blooper Ad.jpg
    800 x 800 - 356K
  • I think I have all your poses lol, they are good, love using them.

Quick question about the pose conversion. I thought you made one to use poses on G2 from all the others. I searched rendo and sharecg and didn't find anything like that. I could be mistaken, I thought you made one.

edited September 2021
    I will quote the rendo links as they're easier to find. There is G2->G8F here https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/89255/g2f-pose-transfer-to-g8f and G2->V4 here https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/87764/g2f-pose-transfer-to-v4a4. That's the lot that I have done regarding G2. G2 seems to be the forgotten one, with very little notice being taken of it. Have never loaded anything on ShareCG. HTH, Regards, Richard.
  • I have been looking around for a ShareCG sccript I keep loosing that may also be useful. https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/109961/pose-and-animation-conversion-for-multiple-generations-of-daz-figures/p1 I have not actually used the ShareCG script pointed to, as I had to give up with DS while V3 was being used (though V4 was becoming more popular) & returned to G8, so I only really have V3 & G8 stuff, though the ease of G3->G8 interchangability means I treat G3 stuff as G8 mk1 and just save G8 compatibility versions.

Regards,

Richard

• I had that script and used it quite often, I had forgotten about it when I started installing on my newer computer so thanks for the link, downloading again lol

It's sad that G2 is forgotten, I like using that version because it's lighter on my system then G3's or G8's.