New Purchase Not Showing Up?

I recently made a purchase of two items.

Beulah Expressions and Mermaid Hair.

The expressions showed up in DAZ Install Manager, but the hair did not. The hair also doesn't show up under products, available in DAZ Studio.

Thoughts?

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,249

What does the Order page say? Is it in the list of purchased items? How about the Product Library here on the site?

• Which hair is that? Have you tried using

SKU::12345

as the filter in DIM (where you use the actual SKU from the product page)? There was one hair recently that had a different name in DIM from the one on the product page, as I recall.

• elektraelektra Posts: 19

The order page shows the order. It shows borh items in the purchase. It shows both products in my product library.

The product is PhilW's Mermaid hair. I haven't used any sku. I'm unfamiliar with doing that, as I've always had my items show up in DIM.

In this case, it just doesn't show up.

Just noticked looking at the order again, where it says install manager ready, the expressions has the green rectangle that says Download & Install. But that same option does not show up for the hair. Is that the issue?

• Try puttin SKU::82266 in DIM's filter box (top-right of the dialogue).

Although ti does appear you are not alone, so perhaps open a ticket https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/512766/no-file-download-links-for-philw-s-mermaid-hair/p1

Okay. Thank you!

I just submitted my ticket and when into DIM to check for updates to products and the install was there. Is there a way to cancel the ticket?

• Assuming you were logged in to ZenDesk you should be able to click your name at top-right, select My Activities, and add a note to the ticket with the Please Consider this request closed box checked.

That worked. Thank you, again!

Sening a high five and the joy of a basket full of kittens. Or puppies, if you prefer. 

• /me twitches ear

Mice?

Mice it is!  smiley wink