Team Dforce! Here to Save Our Worlds!

ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
edited September 2021 in Art Studio

Team Dforce
While the identities of the majority of Team Dforce remain confidential for security purposes, these warriors have been chosen to be the public face of the unit. Selected from many worlds, the members of Team Dforce are a pivotal link in the security of our many planets and way-stations. Without further ado, here they are, Team Dforce...

Blue Diamond - The Muscle
Best known for her record-setting 5000 latrium dead-lift last vernox, Blue Diamond has also won accolades for her top-rated skills at various beam and blade weapons.  A force unto her own, Blue Diamond attributes her successes to 'eating right and plenty of practice.'

Clairvoyant Katia - The Lookout
Sourced through the I-See program, Katia traded her quiet life teaching small children for that of worlds travel and danger. While missing her rural life in Upper North Middleboro, Katia believes Fate is guiding her destiny in helping to keepTeam Dforce safe.

Post edited by ItsCeo on

Comments

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    edited September 2021

Victory Valore - The Fast One
    Holding land and air records on seven planets, Victory is the go-to for all things relating to vehicles.  She makes sure the team gets where they're going and has plenty of air support.

Xantha - The Wild Card
    Officially, little is known of Xantha's background, but rumors abound that she is actually a Volkra formerly of the Fogotten Realm. With a classified powerset, not much can be said about Xantha other than her teammates' affirmation of, "We're damn glad she's on our side."

Team Dforce Xantha the Wildcard 2 (2).png
    1120 x 1400 - 2M
    Post edited by ItsCeo on
    edited September 2021

Zsa Zsa the Sharp Shooter
    Little can be written that already hasn't been covered about Zsa Zsa. Seven times All Worlds Shooting Champion, she put her fame and fortune on the line in order to create a new entertainment segment based on skill and athleticism. She has turned that success-driven determination toward helping to form the Dforce team.  

Prim Tavox the Leader
    Having Mom as a General and Dad the Regent of Nimbus 7, gives Prim the unique pedigree to take charge of Team Dforce. Scoring top marks in Tactics and Maneuvers in Academy, she has spent the last several years leading covert ops. Rumored to be the mastermind of Plan 42, which saved Alta, Prim downplays her role and credits 'teamwork' as the core of her successes.

Post edited by ItsCeo on
    edited September 2021

Evil Queen Ceomandala

So. They believe this Team Dforce band of misfits will protect them. Wait til they face my Constellation Warriors and Thunder Riders. All who oppose me believe they will prevail. They try and they try, but always they fail. Honestly, the thing they do best is fall to their knees and beg for mercy. It's just...  adorable.

Post edited by ItsCeo on
  • Looking good! I like the whiskers that you've got on the characters, I don't know why I like them so much, but I do!