Need Fixing! G8F Figures Overweight/Chubby when loaded into a scene.

I don't know what I did, but now whenever I load any G8F figire into a scene they load with extra body weight on them as illustrated on the photo.                                                                                                                                 I have made more than a few scenes with G8F fugures that I made chubby/overweight on purpose. Have saved some character,scene,pose and material presets with +size g8 females and resently saved a fugure/prop asset with one(I don't know why I did that). But now for whatever reason they all load into a scene with exta body weight by default. How do I reset it back to nornal or fix it? I have gone into shaping tab and put body weight morph into negative value after setting No Limits for that morph but it only fives torso and not the rest of the body. In any case this is not how it should load by default.

OverweightG8F.PNG
1456 x 848 - 318K

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,472

You should stop feeding them so much wink

The primary culprit that comes to mind is that Figure/Prop Asset that you saved - Go to the morph folder where those files are saved and move them out of the Content Folder tree.

If that didn't fix the situation, then you have installed a new figure/morph that was saved with non-zero default value that gets activated with every G8F that you load/merge/open into the scene.

• bfarber2011bfarber2011 Posts: 146
    edited August 2021

PerttiA said:

The primary culprit that comes to mind is that Figure/Prop Asset that you saved - Go to the morph folder where those files are saved and move them out of the Content Folder tree.

If that didn't fix the situation, then you have installed a new figure/morph that was saved with non-zero default value that gets activated with every G8F that you load/merge/open into the scene.

Thank you!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • bfarber2011bfarber2011 Posts: 146
    edited August 2021

PerttiA said:

I just deleted all the shape and character presets but that does not seem to help.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • bfarber2011 said:

PerttiA said:

I just deleted all the shape and character presets but that does not seem to help.

Deleting presets will not remove the asset files, and one of those would most likely be the issue. Deleting rather than unisntalling is not a good idea anyway, if it's an available option.

• So how do find asset files? Or where do I look for them and what should I do to resolve it. Sorry if am following you slow.
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,472

The morph files for the Figure/Prop Assets you saved should be in;

...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\[the name you gave the folder]\

• PerttiA said:

The morph files for the Figure/Prop Assets you saved should be in;

...\Data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\[the name you gave the folder]\

Thank you