genesis2 male and female genitalia

j_stnkj_stnk Posts: 205
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

are there any vendors that provide the gen anatomy for the base genesis2 models? they don't come with the daz models.
thanks.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Moved to Product Suggestions - the PA Commercial forum is for PAs to make commercial posts on their products.

The genitals for the Genesis 2 figures are in most of the adult character pro bundles (Victoria 6, Michael 6 etc.). Those work with the base figure as well as the named characters (in fact it's the same product in each of the male and each of the female bundles that include it).

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,245
    edited December 1969

if you're looking for more than what Daz sells in the pro bundles, you might find what you are looking for at Renderotica.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

TimG said:
    if you're looking for more than what Daz sells in the pro bundles, you might find what you are looking for at Renderotica.

For the males currently not the main parts, only additions for them. I wish someone will make an additional item for G2M too.

• j_stnkj_stnk Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

thanks richard, sorry.

i have the m5 and v5. but i'm asking about the "g2 female" and "2g male" in the content library listed after genesis when you click on "people" higher up. they have their own folders not included in the "characters" which is lower after "genesis". i understand they never had any. that's why i am curious if anyone made some for them. thanks

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

As I said, the Genesis 2 versions come with most of the adult Genesis 2 character Pro bundles. Michael 5 and Victoria 5 are genesis, not Genesis 2, but the same principle applies (except that fewer of the pro bundles included the genitals, as I recall).

• j_stnkj_stnk Posts: 205
    edited December 1969

oh !! gotcha. thanks for clearing that up! genesis2 has their own character bundles as well as genesis. thanks!