CC ESMERELDA

I have had this model for a few weeks and I noitce an issue that has hampered the figure. The accessories does not work on her.  I am forced to use other subjects eyes, lips, fingernail polish. Look at the screenshot and what does that little green shape mean ? Is that what causes the materials to load onto the model. It's a pity as they are quite a few and a shame I have not been able to utilize these cool materials. Am I doing something wrong. She is the only model where I see this issue with. 

Help please. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 2.55.02 PM.jpeg
457 x 668 - 98K

Comments

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

That's the symbol for Iray. If you're using the Iray renderer, those are the materials you want to use.

• Thanks for informing me what the symbol means. And I have been using the iRay renderer.  I never see it on other products opted for iray. that being said, can someone tell me why the products/ assessories does not load onto the model? 

I noticed it with the another girl I have too. I am forced to use othrer assessories from other figures rather than the ones made for this figure. 

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 900
    edited August 2021

Do you mean that the makeup options don't show in the final render, or when using Italy's preview mode? I ask because sometimes things like makeup and nail options don't show in preview mode, and are only visible in the actual render. 

Post edited by Quixotry on
  • margravemargrave Posts: 1,822
    sliders49 said:

Thanks for informing me what the symbol means. And I have been using the iRay renderer.  I never see it on other products opted for iray. that being said, can someone tell me why the products/ assessories does not load onto the model? 

I noticed it with the another girl I have too. I am forced to use othrer assessories from other figures rather than the ones made for this figure. 

Every PA makes their own thumbnails. Some put the Iray symbol there to differentiate it from 3Delight, some don't. It's their perogative.

The file you have highlighted in your image is labelled "Shimmer Off". That sounds to me like it disables the glossiness of a lipstick you've already applied. Some products make you apply the materials in a certain order. Is there a readme? It's usually at the top.