How to animate a camera in my scene

Birdie2Birdie2 Posts: 24
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Hi together,

I need some help for my animation here I guess.

I have a scene of about 15s, a room with Victoria walking in, taking a bow and the Walking on to the side of the room pointing to the wall.

The camera should do as follows:
start:
-(point 0) camera is fixed straight into the room
Victoria enters from the left, walks to the middle of the scene and bows
-(point 1) camera is still fixed until this moment!
Now Victoria turns around and walks to the right side of the room
-(point 2) camera should rotate to follow her
When Victoria has reached her final position on the right side, she points to the wall (which will show a picture then)
-(point 3) camera should now move an zoom so only her upper half and the part of the wall is visible.

I have the animation of Victoria finished, so no problems here (anymore)
Now here is how I did the camera animation
In "pose and animate" I selected the camera and jumped to frame "0" then I adjusted the camera settings as needed for "point 0"
I jumped to the frame for "point 2" and adjusted the camera so it is rotated to her final position
then I selected the frame before she points to the wall and adjusted the camera again.

So far so good, but now DAZ will constantly move the camera between the points.
What would I have to do to have the cam fixed from 0-1 then rotate it 1-2 and then zoom in 2-3 and after 3 stay fixed again?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,908
    edited December 1969

Adding more keyframes around the existing keys may help to fix it, but really you need keymate/Graphmate to edit the interpolation type so that DS doesn't move the camera until you want it to, and then stops.

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Adding more keyframes around the existing keys may help to fix it, but really you need keymate/Graphmate to edit the interpolation type so that DS doesn't move the camera until you want it to, and then stops.

...and then find the elusive Keynote/Graphmate tutorials!
    :kiss:

[seriously, are there any out there...please...]