How To Get Original V4 Base Face after Applied Morph Face?

nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Sometimes if there's a REMOVE INJ, you can get back to the V4 BASE face.. But even so sometimes they don't work if you have applied a few character morphs in a row. Is there a way to get back to the original v4 base, without having to reload a new V4? because i already have a file opened and working with a character whose body i want to save with many characters faces and save in different files.

So i would need to reset the face everytime and then apply the new Morph face.
DAZ 4.7 on mac.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Select the head and go to the Parameters pane options menu (rectangle with horizontal lines in the upper corner) > Zero > Zero Selected Items

• nokoteb99nokoteb99 Posts: 931
    edited December 1969

Select the head and go to the Parameters pane options menu (rectangle with horizontal lines in the upper corner) > Zero > Zero Selected Items

Yeah i tried that before. Sometimes it works, but like i said, some other times it just doesn't

• WhiteFoxWhiteFox Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

I don't know if you have this option in the MAC version but in Win this works no matter how many morphs I apply. I hope this helps.

Untitled2.jpg
    811 x 690 - 230K
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,850
    edited December 1969

Check the morphs initial value, chances are it isn't 0 which means it will always stay dialed when you zero the figure.