Sad news about moderator Chohole

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,023

This is very sad news. The world will not be the same without her. While I didn't have a lot of exchanges with her, she was always helpful to everyone asking. She will be missed indeed. I extend my deepest condolences to her family.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

What sad news! My condolences to her family and friends.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807

My condolences to her family. I only knew her through these forums, but she came across as a delightful person, and was always very generous with her time and her extensive knowledge. We will miss her.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 267

Oh no!! I am so sad to hear this crying.. my condolences and prayers to her family and friends

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,098

I'm sorry to hear this. She was such a nice and helpful person. My condolences to all who loved her.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548

Very sad. My condolences to everyone.

• pericolopericolo Posts: 207

I used her textures, she's been a great artist. I'm very sorry for her family...

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310

Very sad news indeed. Chohole was one of the forum's great characters and she will be sorely missed.

My condolences to her family. 

Alex.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

I'm so sorry to hear this news. She was almost the face of the forums for me (and I loved her texture freebies). My deepest condolences to Neil and the rest of her family.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,815

broken heart my condolenses to her family. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

My condolences. She was so wonderful. 

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with her family and the whole DAZ forums team.
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,510

I was devestated to hear this from Neil, Chohole not only was a great friend and mod in the DAZ community but she also was inspiring me for several adventures with her deep knowledge about Wales and Great Britain in general.
    She will be deeply missed.

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,475

Wow.... I am very sad to hear this news. She will be greatly missed. My deepest condolences to her family :hugs Neil:

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,771

So very, very sad. She always seemed like one of the coolest people around here. My deepest condolences to her family and loved ones.

• TangoAlphaTangoAlpha Posts: 4,584

Very sad news. Pam was the soul of the forums and she'll be greatly missed. Rest in peace.

• hjakehjake Posts: 812

My deepest condolences to her family. She was a wonderful voice in all the discussions.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

My condolences to her family and friends.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

I can only cry right now...I have known Chohole since my early days on the Bryce Forum at Renderosity. Condolences to her family.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

I am so sorry to hear this, her knowledge and humor will be sorely missed.  Condolences and prayers to NeilV, and all family and friends.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,756

What a very sad news. A great loss for the community. Condolences for her family and friends.

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

I'm so sad to hear this. She was an amazing artist and taught me a lot about texturing.

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

This is sad news. She was a nice person. My condolences to her family and friends.sad

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,319
    edited July 2021

This is really sad news. The whole 3D community and the forum owe her so much. Thank you for everything, and rest in peace, Chohole. My condolences to her family.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

A bright light has gone out in the DAZ community.   She has been a big part of many of our lives here on the forums.  I will miss seeing her avatar pop up and whack me on the digital head.  My deepest condolences to her family.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

She will be missed a lot, and her sense of humor too.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,424

This is such sad news, from what I knew of her she was a very funny, helpful, knowledgable and extremely likable person.  I will very much miss seeing her around the forums.  My deepest condolences to her loved ones.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

Rest in peace Chohole.My condolences to her loved ones.