This is getting frustating

For weeks now if I export the first time through Daz Studio it saves the textures correctly. If I have to make corrections, it won't save the textures. As far as I know I haven't changed the settings. Has anyone came up against this. Not sure what to do even adding letters to the file won't save the textures just an empty folder.

Comments

• What do you mean by export - to a 3D model format/ Which?

• fbx or obj either one does the same I did find out it's only Genesis 8.1

• Can someone try it out for me and see if it works for them. Everytime I use a Genesis8.1 character, I can't update and save the character more than once.

• CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

8.1 is a problem model is one of new transgender models has both genitals so the model doesn't work with some older gen stuff correctly, i refuse to buy these models as they break some content that works for gen 2, 3 and 8. Combining genders breaks some scripts that conform morphs for the body to fit clothes, it's a horrible generation that fails to convert some add ons because of this gender sharing issue. Models need to be either male or female not both for certain reasons but the left woke crowd seem to think otherwise. Your problem could be linked to these body type issues. I have bought a few new models and had problems with them using generation 8 resources.