2 Part Question With Redoing Textures/Lettering & Model Fittings

1. I have Marco's as a gen 8 & I'm not sure if it's just his character model but on a few seperate clothings from seperate authors his penis just hangs right out. Outside of unattaching, is there a known fix for this?

2. How would I go about taking my recently bought basketball jerseys from ( https://www.daz3d.com/basketball-court-outfit-for-genesis-8-male-s ), & changing the coloring & LETTERING in them? I'm aware of Blender & doing the uvmap in that & doing the textures but what about adding letters that fit & etc? Has anyone tried this? Any help would be appreciated!!!

Edited by mod for language

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,577

Ad 2)

I would take one of the existing textures into an image painting program and edit the texture, and save as a new.

I think that you in most painting programs also can add text, Although it might require some work to get the font exactly to your liking.

• 1) you could use a dForm to pull the clothing mesh out, or a push modifier, but simply not attaching the Anatomical Elements is the most practical approach - after all they would be pushed around by the clothing anyway. If you have the Body Morph set then it includes a bulge morph that will be transferred to the clothing as if the anatomical elements were pushing against the clothing (indeed, some clothing items will have a bulge morph of their own so that is worth checking).