I messed up G8M somehow how can I fix it? [SOLVED]

AbnerKAbnerK Posts: 718

Hi, 

yesterday I was trying to fix a figure I'd bought, however I got really tired and somehow, I've messed up G8M now he loads with a shape. It's the shape of the figure I was using but, I've uninstalled that figure and deleted it. I've checked that nothing is 'currently dialled in' including hidden morphs I even loaded a G8M I have as an obj for Marvelous Designer avetar and tried to do whatever it might have been that I did on the broken figure, no joy at least I can't delete the 'new' G8M basic morph and have G8M fixed, I realise this sounds crazy but no more crazy than a figure I've deleted still being dialled in.) I've deleted G8M from People. I've uninstalled, G8M SE and restarted. Installing again, the shape is back. I've used DIM to uninstall and reinstall as well. I've tired every fix I've ever used and none of them work. 

There's obviously something that is not getting deleted and reinstalled but there's so much in the library I don't know what to delete without causing more problems. 

I wish I'd never found this guy's page. I'd love to shame him but, I know that will only give him more traffic in the end. 

Oh, fixed it! I'd obviously saved the morphs out under default 'Product'. 

Post edited by AbnerK on