Reality Camera different than Daz Studio camera angle

WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207

I have been trying all day to figure out why the camera angle I have set up in DS differs from the one Reality 4 renders. I see the Camera tab in Reality, but even when I delete all but one camera in DS, the remaining camera in the Reality plug in is a different view than in Studio. Can anyone advise whether Reality is using a different camera, or is it due to the choice of film, or...?

Comments

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited December 2014

Reality use a different Camera.

You Need to crate a Default camera in DAZ Studio - as far as I know.

Post edited by R25S on
  • jrlaudiojrlaudio Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

There are currently bugs in Reality 4 with cameras, specifically duplicate cameras being produced and used.

However, if you owned a Nissan would you go to Chevrolet forum groups to ask questions? You should visit the Reality forum on RuntimeDNA to find out all the latest with Reality 4. Not everyone here uses Reality or even LuxRender. I do, which is why I know about the camera issue. Check with Reality and wait for the updates. Reality 4 is new (less than a month old as of this writing) and still has some bugs missed during beta testing.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114
    edited December 1969

Sometimes you can fix these weird bugs by selecting everything in the scene tab, then deleting it all, then un-delete.Be sure to delete the reality scene data file from the scene tab first. I don't restore it as it most times has the weird bugs saved in it.See if that helps out at all.

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114
    edited December 1969

jrlaudio said:
    There are currently bugs in Reality 4 with cameras, specifically duplicate cameras being produced and used.

However, if you owned a Nissan would you go to Chevrolet forum groups to ask questions? You should visit the Reality forum on RuntimeDNA to find out all the latest with Reality 4. Not everyone here uses Reality or even LuxRender. I do, which is why I know about the camera issue. Check with Reality and wait for the updates. Reality 4 is new (less than a month old as of this writing) and still has some bugs missed during beta testing.

Reality 4 was released on December 1, so it's just over a month old now.
    ( http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/48860/P15/ ) post #22

To answer your question, yes I would.Actually I did buy my Lancer from the Chevy dealership. The dealer here carries Chevy, Nissan, Dodge, and Toyota all on the same lot.

Not everyone needs to use a particular plugin to find someone that does use it that is willing to offer some advise or help.