Wish List got nuked.

Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has any one else noticed this today? I just logged in and saw that my wish list now only had the sale items listed in it, not everything I was wanting to keep an eye on. I lost about 180 items I was watching to see when they went on sale. :ohh: It was working fine this morning when I last looked and bought something.

If it doesn't come back, I'm going to be a very very sad panda as there were a LOT of items I had notes on and such to remind me what bundles they belonged to, etc. Nothing that wasn't on sale is now in my wish list... wow... that hurts.

Maybe I should go check my product library. Maybe they gave me a huge xmas gift of everything on my wish list!! rigghhhtttttt......

Comments

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

Yep happened to me - I mentioned it here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/50369/#737580

I had to manually re-add items to my wishlist ... as much as I could remember, that is. Argh.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,902
    edited December 1969

Nope, my wishlist is as long as ever.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Submit a support ticket, they may be able to restore it for you.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,839
    edited December 1969

That happened to me a little while ago and I filed a ticket. They were able to restore everything but the last two weeks of items that I'd added. I didn't have any notes for them, so I don't know if those will be restored or not. They also went through and removed items I'd already purchased and a few duplicates -- the old list would allow you to just keep adding.

• Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I put in a support ticket. I've also re-added a lot of what i had, but if they can put the original back that would be great, and i can add back manually whatever I put in that wasn't actually there as I've taken screenshots of everything so far.

Man there's been a lot of problems with the store and related items in the last few days.

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

I thought something was odd. My wishlist looked way to reasonable. Support ticket away!