M4/V4 80% off promo with punch

davesodaveso Posts: 6,545
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I see no explanation how that works...do I need to buy 1 item from those that are considered "punchable" and then I get 80% off certain M4/V4 items? what are the items up for the 80% off discount? I dont want to waste my money on some DS stuff I have no need for just to find out the 80% off stuff is a bunch of junk I don;t need or want.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2014

Yes, It's as simple as that. Put a punchable item in your cart and then click on the promo in the rolling banner to go to the category for the V4/M4 stuff and browse

You can even browse the category first, to see what is there, before buying a punchable item

they both need to be in the cart at the same time, if the punchable item is not in your cart then the discount won't show.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,545
    edited December 1969

ah ..thanks much :) so simple

• wscottartwscottart Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

I'm affraid I went a little crazy with this sale. I still love working with V4, and now she has loads and loads of clothing and hair. She won't be lonely either as I used this to get ole Michael a pretty good wardrobe as well.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,459
    edited December 1969

Yep, me too. I bought a lot of it when it was part of the PC sale promos; but I still found a lot more to buy this time. It's really hard to resist when you have 80% off and then stack it with the 40% off for featured PAs and the extra 25% off when you bought more than $50.

Charlie

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,294
    edited December 2014

OK, where's this "M4/V4 80% off with punch" promo to be found? Is it a PC thing only? 'Cause I'm not a PC person (in more ways than one). 8-o

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

OK, where's this "M4/V4 80% off with punch" promo to be found?

It was in the whirly rotating banner thingy when I logged in earlier tonight (been there for a couple of days), but it seems to be gone now.
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,459
    edited December 1969

OK, where's this "M4/V4 80% off with punch" promo to be found? Is it a PC thing only? 'Cause I'm not a PC person (in more ways than one). 8-o

No, not just a PC thing.
    It was in the rotating banner for several days (including yesterday) but it seems to have ended at midnight Mountain Time (DAZ time) last night, as did several of the other promos like 25% off orders over $50 and 40% off featured artists.

Charlie

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,294
    edited December 1969

No, not just a PC thing.
    It was in the rotating banner for several days (including yesterday) but it seems to have ended at midnight Mountain Time (DAZ time) last night, as did several of the other promos like 25% off orders over $50 and 40% off featured artists.

Charlie

Oh! Guess I missed it. :-( That goes to show you how jaded we get about advertisements. In one eye and out the other. And animated ones get especially ignored. Best ad would be one that says in small sized, non-bold, non-serifed font "Nothing to see here, move along!" EVERYBODY would click on it!

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Yep, me too. I bought a lot of it when it was part of the PC sale promos; but I still found a lot more to buy this time. It's really hard to resist when you have 80% off and then stack it with the 40% off for featured PAs and the extra 25% off when you bought more than $50.

There were a few items that rang up like $0.27 or $0.34.

Somehow or other, I ended up with like 150 items in the V4/M4, PA, and Best of 2014 categories. 8 gig download.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,545
    edited December 1969

i loaded the cart and fell asleep ..woke up to see al the prices back to regular .... i guess it will wait till next time ...

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798
    edited December 1969

I ended up with 111 items in the cart after shopping for about 5 hours. Best Christmas day in a long time!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

wscottart said:
    I'm affraid I went a little crazy with this sale. I still love working with V4, and now she has loads and loads of clothing and hair. She won't be lonely either as I used this to get ole Michael a pretty good wardrobe as well.

wiz said:

There were a few items that rang up like $0.27 or $0.34.

Somehow or other, I ended up with like 150 items in the V4/M4, PA, and Best of 2014 categories. 8 gig download.

I ended up with 111 items in the cart after shopping for about 5 hours. Best Christmas day in a long time!

Omg ikr?! :cheese:

Well, maybe not as crazy as y'all but found out it was more cost efficient to split the purchases into 2 to make the 25% go further (i think :P )

• JazzyBearJazzyBear Posts: 798
    edited December 1969

I ended grabbing quite a few scenes and prop items and almost all the vehicles and weapons. Some good poses too. I am new and mostly use Gen2, but dun take much to move a weapon or a foot to use V4/M4 with G2s.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

I ended grabbing quite a few scenes and prop items and almost all the vehicles and weapons. Some good poses too. I am new and mostly use Gen2, but dun take much to move a weapon or a foot to use V4/M4 with G2s.

Smart move ;-) Think I got a few scenes and props as well :)

While I now use Gen2 (the HD totally sold me on that :-P ) Reality 4 breathes new life into Gen 4 and Genesis so I got characters and skins as well :lol: I actually do prefer Gen 4 skins when I craft G2 characters, but that's just me ;-P

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Yes, lots of excellent items. And so many MINE, MY PRECIOUSSS...!