AVAILABLE NOW! Spa Sauna by Dumor3D [Commercial]

Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
edited December 2014 in The Commons

Spa Sauna by Dumor3D is now available in the DAZ store! This large room gives you pleny of room for camera placement for either group scenes or intimate closeup settings. Spa Sauna has a number of rigged items, with the skylights being a really fun item to watch or to use in a video.

The product includes full light sets for 3Delight and also for Luxus and Reality! All promos were done with the included light sets. The skydome and a full set of sauna props is also included providing turn key renders... just add your people. Camera presets include a steam camera for 3Delight.

There are a couple of base pose for Genesis 3 Male and Female, for positioning them in the lounge. The seating is set at a proper height. The 'Perfect 10' Sitting Poses for Genesis 2 Female(s) along with the entire 'Perfect 10' pose product line works great with this product.

Pop01-Spa-Sauna-Dumor3D-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 639K
Pop03-Spa-Sauna-Dumor3D-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
Pop02-Spa-Sauna-Dumor3D-daz3d.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 871K
Post edited by Dumor3D on

Comments

• Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 443
    edited December 1969

Purchased straight away, really looking forward to doing some Octane renders with it.

Great product.

• Dumor3DDumor3D Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Laticis said:
    Purchased straight away, really looking forward to doing some Octane renders with it.

Great product.

Thanks Laticis! I haven't used Octane, but if it helps, there is a 'bulb' in each of those lights. There also a sun plane and an environment sphere designed for use with LuxRender. The 2 lights you may miss are in the stove. One for the LED pane and one to give the rocks some red glow. Those might be a bit finicky to get at the right intensity.

I hope you have fun and I look forward to seeing this used with Octane!

edited December 1969

Mate that bulb helps big time, thanks for the heads up...the moment I have a render done ( tonight ) I will post it here.

edited December 1969

Mate well done on the modelling very efficient and detailed, love that the towels have a thickness.

An Octane render for you. ( No Post-work ) - Original is 3600 x 1800

Sauna.jpg
    1600 x 800 - 506K
  • SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Fantastic render, Laticis. And Dumorian, you really did a wonderful job on this sauna, and on the spa wear that goes with it.

edited December 1969

Awesome Laticis! I love it! I'm always surprised by different angles and different ideas on my stuff. Even after spending weeks inside a model, it's almost like a different place. Thank you for doing this and thanks for the compliment!

A couple more notes. All of the UV maps for the wood grain products were done with the grain running vertical. So, it's a matter of plugging in any tileable texture and then tiling it to get a proper scale and you have a very easy change of the 'main' wood material. I doubt you missed them, but there are bulbs in those wall lights as well. The dome, I can't really help you much there as I don't know Octane. There are 2 domes, one for Uberlight, one for LuxRender. And there is a smaller dome set invisible to light the skydome for Luxrender as well as the plane for a LuxRender sun. Anyway.... hope that helps and provides maybe even more fun in the future. :)

Wow... .nice colors... nice 'morning feel' to the render and I'm happy to know it works so good in Octane. I suspected it would, but there's nothing like a test! Thanks for sharing.

edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Fantastic render, Laticis. And Dumorian, you really did a wonderful job on this sauna, and on the spa wear that goes with it.

Thank you my friend!

edited December 1969

Oops... I lied. The UVs on the buckets... they are basically vertical, but needed a fan shape so as not to stretch the grain or let it go skewed. That is the one exception to being able to using a vertical wood grain tile. They will look not quite as good if that is done with them. All other wooden items will do fine as best that I remember.

edited December 1969

Slosh said:

Thanks heaps mate. I agree on the Spa wear too :)

edited December 1969

Dumor3D said:
    Awesome Laticis! I love it! I'm always surprised by different angles and different ideas on my stuff. Even after spending weeks inside a model, it's almost like a different place. Thank you for doing this and thanks for the compliment!

A couple more notes. All of the UV maps for the wood grain products were done with the grain running vertical. So, it's a matter of plugging in any tileable texture and then tiling it to get a proper scale and you have a very easy change of the 'main' wood material. I doubt you missed them, but there are bulbs in those wall lights as well. The dome, I can't really help you much there as I don't know Octane. There are 2 domes, one for Uberlight, one for LuxRender. And there is a smaller dome set invisible to light the skydome for Luxrender as well as the plane for a LuxRender sun. Anyway.... hope that helps and provides maybe even more fun in the future. :)

Wow... .nice colors... nice 'morning feel' to the render and I'm happy to know it works so good in Octane. I suspected it would, but there's nothing like a test! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much Dumor and my pleasure, it is a great environment you have created.

I will experiment with the some new surfaces textures out of interest....something a little Sci-Fi ;)

I haven't done too many experiments with domes so I may play with that too.