Female Organ

misssusan002misssusan002 Posts: 23
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi Every One

I finally got a new computer and can now use the latest daz software. I was just wondering how they daz has the male organ for the their male models, I was wondering have they ever made a female organ for the female models at all? I hope I am putting this in a polite manor? If so where can I go to down load this?

Sue

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Genitals only come with the Pro bundles for the Genesis figures. So Victoria5 pro and Michael5 pro for the original Genesis 1 and Victoria6 and Michael6 for the genesis 2 figures. Plus they are also in some of the other pro bundles for genesis and genesis 2 figures.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,021
    edited December 1969

Oh... The naughty bits. I was wondering if electric organs had genders too... I guess I'll have to flip ours over to find out.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Oh... The naughty bits. I was wondering if electric organs had genders too... I guess I'll have to flip ours over to find out.

At least take it out to a nice dinner and dancing first.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,704
    edited December 1969

...tougher to do with one of these though.
    31708693.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 1M
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,052
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

I think that's a male. Looks fairly masculine.
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

An erector set of masculinity...I have to agree.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,945
    edited December 1969

You can get better ones at a site called Renderotica that cannot be linked to on this forum as it is not family friendly.
    Not pipe organs for music, the human fun bits.

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Hard is no bad thing in an upright organ. I think I'd keep well away from any that had a reputation for being easy :)

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

This thread is incorrigible

edited December 1969

This thread is incorrigible

Don't incorrige us.

• misssusan002misssusan002 Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

All I was doing was just asking a simple question. I was not looking for all this Geez.

Sue

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,052
    edited December 1969

All I was doing was just asking a simple question. I was not looking for all this Geez.

Sue

Don't take this personally. It's not personal. :)
    edited December 2014

Sue

My sincerest apology Sue... since I'm the one who started this all with my stupid comment...
    In my defense I'm quite a bit stupider than my statement, so I should have just assumed anything that my brain told my fingers to type would also be quite stupid... But no, my eyeballs just silently watched my fingers blindly obeying my brain which pretty much is to blame for most of the trouble I cause... Well, except for my mouth which just says stuff all on its own that nobody ever gets or likes...
    Pretty much most of my body parts are all in it for themselves...
    But I digress...
    I meant no harm and was not making fun of your question or you, or female organs (musical or the naughty ones)...(I think both are awesome by the way)...
    Actually, in addition to being stupid and having dramatic body parts, I was a little buzzed when I read that and I was not thinking clearly and my brain interpreted the thread title as actually being about an accordion for female characters, because my eyeballs read "organ", but told my brain "accordion" because last week my brain told my fingers to poke the eyeballs and they wanted revenge by making the brain look stupid... Well, stupider than normal...
    So when I read the thread I realized it was about the private organs that...
    Wait are you still with me on this...
    This is the worst apology I've given in over two hours, and I don't see it getting any better...
    Sorry.
    I'd also like to point out that I bear the responsibility for starting the volley of silly banter that seems to have offended you...
    Please do not think that anyone who contributed to that was being mean or teasing you... They are all really very, very, very nice people and are always willing to help and will give you the flesh off their backs if they felt you or someone else really need back flesh...
    I've known most of them for a number of years and have been silently stalking at least three of them in real life for a couple of years as well,and aside from that thing that one of them did to that mime in the park, they are all really kind people...
    As long as you are not a mime, I'm willing to attest to their kindness and hospitality...
    Actually, I just remembered... I think one of them used to be a cannibal too, but I think their doctor made them give it up because of the calories... Maybe that was someone from another thread... I don't really know...
    But for the most part, most of the people here are really, really kind, helpful and hardly ever eat other humans or beat mimes with shovels...
    This isn't helping is it?
    I don't want you to think that if you ask questions here people will attack you and make fun of you... Everyone here wants you to feel comfortable asking about anything... Even personal stuff... I suppose not too personal, but you'd be surprised by the stuff people talk about here... I'm pretty sure some guy married a penguin a couple of years ago and everyone here was really happy for him and supportive... unless my brain just made that up and my fingers are going along with it... But even though we get a little silly at times, no harm is ever meant...
    So once again, I want to apologize if I caused any harm.
    Your question was a good one too, I didn't really think much about it before, but now I realize my G2 and G1 figures have no privates and I find that rather sad...
    Now I want go buy some for them, even though I'll probably never render or use them and I'm too broke to afford the price of the pro bundles just to have my figures feel like complete men and women even though I know they are just electronic representations of humans and don't have real human feelings...
    Geez, what the hell is wrong with DAZ for not making a "Willy and Hoo-Hoo" bundle? I suppose the promos would be awkward, but fer real?
    No willies and hoo-hoos... That's just bleak.
    Anyway.
    Once again I'm sorry for my stupid comment, and I stress that my comments or opinions in no way reflect the opinions of anyone representing DAZ3D, anyone at these forums, living, dead or undead and that all views expressed by me are strictly the fault of me or my stupid body parts.
    Sincerely, me- Victor Cook, AKA Lordvicore or McGyver.

And have a Happy Holiday, and a great New Year too!

Post edited by McGyver on
    edited December 1969

My apologies, I did not mean to make fun of you or belittle your perfectly-legitimate question, and I hope my foolishness can be forgiven.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,159
    edited December 2014

whats that old saying , Male naughty bits are HARD to find. ,But a HARD male Bits can be a great find ;)

Sorry could not resit

Post edited by Ivy on
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,452
    edited December 1969

Various characters and morph sets (I don't recall exactly which ones) also include female genital morphs, which are just as good for most purposes and can be used with any texture.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

you all are talking about penis/vagina ?

edited December 1969

Um... yeah, we were...
    The Genesis figures come "smooth" like Barbie or Ken... But if one decides they need more detail in the figure's southern regions, those parts are available separately (ouch) in the Pro morph packs...
    I suppose using euphemisms, was beating around the bush (no pun intended), but sometimes it breaks the ice to ask about or make reference to these parts in such a manner.
    I suppose my use of the terms "Willys" (which can also refer to the original maker of the Jeep or a group of killer whales in captivity) for the male parts and the term Hoo-Hoo (also a meaning an owl) for the female parts are probably more a form of childish American slang and I probably should have use the correct anatomy terms, but I thought it might be more of an ice breaker, or serve to take the edge off of what sometimes is an uncomfortable topic for some.
    So... I'd like to apologize if my childish terms have confused anyone...
    I actually briefly considered asking if anyone had ever made free willys and hoo-hoos, since I have no intention of buying the Pro pack just for those, but I figured that saying "Free Willy" might confuse someone who was not sure what this topic was about... especially if anyone responded in a humorous manner and made reference to the movie about a little boy trying to free a killer whale (an Orca, not a whale convicted of murder) from a theme park.
    So yes, that was what we were talking about.
    In retrospect, if the original post had said something like "No vagina?", I'm pretty sure this thread would have hit rock bottom instantly, so you see there is a need to approach the topic tenderly.
    Not childishly like I did.
    So sorry if I contributed to any confusion.

Fun fact 1: The "DAZ Slang" term for male parts has for a number of years been "Toast".... its actually listed in the DAZ glossary over in the new users section.
    Fun fact 2: There is a glossary over at the new users section.

Not so fun fact: No DAZ Slang term for lady parts ever caught on... I once proposed "Bagel" but everyone ignored that.

edited December 2014

Sorry, double post thanks to my Kindle.

Post edited by McGyver on
    edited December 1969

Its a vulva anyway, a vagina is a birth canal

edited December 2014

The womb or uterous is the organ
    study some anatomy folks please!!!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318
    edited December 1969

Sorry if it might have come across as if I was making fun of anyone. I'd always rather have a laugh with people than at them, but don't take much seriously - it's just the way I am. Put it down to that and festive high spirits. It was certainly nothing personal.

*Congratulates self for resisting the urge to mention restricting such comments to their rightful place in the 'members only' forum in future...

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Check Maleposerotica's freebie section, there was a really nice detachable penis made by Adzan (if I remember correctly) for Hiro3.. can be parented to pretty much any figure if you don't mind a little bit of post-work on the edges so it blends in, I haven't been over there for a while, hopefully it's still there.

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,065
    edited December 1969

Think yourself luck you don't live in Scotland.

Male --- winky, willie, cock, Jock Thampson/John Thomas, JT.,

Female -- flower, fairy, bits.

There are more but that is just our house :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,704
    edited December 1969

...and apologies for my helping to carry on the derail.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

Um... yeah, we were...
    The Genesis figures come "smooth" like Barbie or Ken... But if one decides they need more detail in the figure's southern regions, those parts are available separately (ouch) in the Pro morph packs...
    I suppose using euphemisms, was beating around the bush (no pun intended), but sometimes it breaks the ice to ask about or make reference to these parts in such a manner.
    I suppose my use of the terms "Willys" (which can also refer to the original maker of the Jeep or a group of killer whales in captivity) for the male parts and the term Hoo-Hoo (also a meaning an owl) for the female parts are probably more a form of childish American slang and I probably should have use the correct anatomy terms, but I thought it might be more of an ice breaker, or serve to take the edge off of what sometimes is an uncomfortable topic for some.
    So... I'd like to apologize if my childish terms have confused anyone...
    I actually briefly considered asking if anyone had ever made free willys and hoo-hoos, since I have no intention of buying the Pro pack just for those, but I figured that saying "Free Willy" might confuse someone who was not sure what this topic was about... especially if anyone responded in a humorous manner and made reference to the movie about a little boy trying to free a killer whale (an Orca, not a whale convicted of murder) from a theme park.
    So yes, that was what we were talking about.
    In retrospect, if the original post had said something like "No vagina?", I'm pretty sure this thread would have hit rock bottom instantly, so you see there is a need to approach the topic tenderly.
    Not childishly like I did.
    So sorry if I contributed to any confusion.

Fun fact 1: The "DAZ Slang" term for male parts has for a number of years been "Toast".... its actually listed in the DAZ glossary over in the new users section.
    Fun fact 2: There is a glossary over at the new users section.

Not so fun fact: No DAZ Slang term for lady parts ever caught on... I once proposed "Bagel" but everyone ignored that.

I know you were

edited December 1969

Ok apologies accepted I should of waited entill after Christmas day to ask such a question. But I do Have one more question since I am just starting to use the latest daz system, I was wondering if there is any updated manual for the latest daz system mainly that shows how to use the figure maker? I would like to create a figure just using primitive's . Mainly I want to try to make baby clothing for the mil baby and the genesis baby or kids. Mainly the babies those like the old fashion rubber pants you put over their diapers like they did before pampers came out. My idea was to use a sphere primitive then using hexagon to shape it. I would like to make them look puffy and make them wide between their legs with the legs gathers snug but be able to stretch them a bit. Also the same with the waist . So any advice here or is this a little to touchy of a subject for some .

Sue

edited December 1969

Lets see 5 hours and no takers huh.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,294
    edited December 1969

The womb or uterous is the organ
    study some anatomy folks please!!!

I studied some anatomy folks once. I watched them from the classroom door labeled "Anatomy". They weren't as interesting as what was on the blackboard behind the teacher.

But back to topic. There's a great set of male genitals called "Ulf Gens" that can be found at places not linkable from this forum. Google could probably help. But I don't believe the "Ulf Gens" have been updated since the Michael4 generation but since they are basically stand-alone items you can parent them on any character. They have separately available textures and there's even a patch that permits them to use M4 skin sets that include genital textures. The only problems I've found is changing the "base" position to match the proper spot on various male models, and also finding a texture that matches the human model's skin. Other than that they have lots of flexibility, scalability, asynchrony, & poseability. I'm sure there are other sets of separately sold male and female parts at sites other than DAZ that might work better than the Ulf Gens but I haven't looked in a long time.

And for what it's worth... The accepted euphemism for "genitals" here in this forum is "toast". Long story, known only by the ancient ones.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 2014

Probably best to start with a primitive from Hex rather than exporting one from DS, doesn't really matter though.

Rigging clothing is a long and complicated subject, the basic gist is make sure you model on a full sized Genesis, if you model on the baby shape you will have many more problems. So make it for the adult base Genesis and let DS scale it down automagically when you're done rigging it. The quick and easy way is to make it fit the character, import it into DS (with Genesis also in the scene) then run the transfer utility. Tell it Genesis for the source and the diaper for the target, open up the additional options and checkmark use smoothing modifier. Make sure it works okay, you can raise the smoothing iterations if you need to in parameters. Then save it to the library so you don't have to go through those step again. If you need to make adjustments to rigging that is much more complicated than I want to get into here.

This is a good tutorial for a beginner, and has a lot of nice info on using Hexagon as well: http://www.daz3d.com/classic-bikini
    It's written for Genesis 2 Female but the work flow for Genesis is the same. (edit: nevermind, it is written for Genesis 1)

Rigging for Mili Baby is totally different from Genesis as that's legacy rigging instead of Tri-Ax. (and I know next to nothing about how to do it)
    Here's some tutorials on it: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/48574/ Er.. they don't seem to work right now, maybe post a reply there and ask about them.

Post edited by Fisty on