Victoria 5/G1F to V4 Pose Transfer Script

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,071
edited June 2021 in Freebies

Please find attached a little script to transfer a pose from Victoria 5/G1F to V4. This was asked for by HBalckl over on Rendo. Like my other scripts, you need G1F with the pose, and then V4 to transfer the pose to. You need to select V4's hip and G1F's hip to identify the correct figure, then press the 'Accept' button, and the script will try to transfer the pose as accurately as possible.

The pose transfer will not be perfect, but probably not too bad due to the similarity of the zero poses.

Below I show a number of images. The first is V4 showing the similarity of poses after the zero pose transfer, the second shows a G1 base pose applied to V5 while V4 is in her zero pose, and transferred to V4 in the third. Hope the script is of some use to someone.

Character: G1F is Victoria 5. .V4 is... I forget.

Regards,

Richard.

G1F to V4 Pose Transfer 01.png
800 x 800 - 790K
G1F to V4 Pose Transfer 02.png
800 x 800 - 837K
zip
zip
G1FPoseTransferToV4.zip
G1F to V4 Pose Transfer 03.png
800 x 800 - 833K
Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

missed this - thx @richardandtracy!

--ms

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,071
    edited July 2021

I am constantly amazed at the number of times the scripts for these older characters are downloaded. Over on Rendo there have been 111 downloads, for a script to transfer a pose from one old character to an even older one. It just shows how much legacy material is still available waiting for an oportunity to be used. There is obviously a lot of current (G8) material in use, but the tail of older figures & content is much longer than I'd ever have guessed. [From somone who uses V3 every month or so - who am I to talk?]

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on