Judy Love Hair

CricketCricket Posts: 436

I purchased  this product RN HD Judy Love 8.1 and Judy Hair for Genesis 8 Females | Daz 3D. According to the description, it includes hair. Can anyone who has this product tell me where to find the hair? It doesn't show up in smart content whether I have the character selected in the scene tab or not.

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    I don't use Smart Content, but if she's anything like Kayla, search for the "Nirvana" folder in the Content Library in the Hair section for Genesis 8 Female.
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Shows up fine in Smart Content for me.  You should check Lost & Found, just in case.

• daer-thingdaer-thing Posts: 51

The hair and eyebrow shows in "lost and found" section of smart content for me.

NyX said:

I purchased  this product RN HD Judy Love 8.1 and Judy Hair for Genesis 8 Females | Daz 3D. According to the description, it includes hair. Can anyone who has this product tell me where to find the hair? It doesn't show up in smart content whether I have the character selected in the scene tab or not.

• CricketCricket Posts: 436

Yes, that is where I finally found it. It's weird that there's no hair option, tho, like other figures who have come with hair.

Thank you for the replies.