Female Cthulhoid?

Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

The main picure in today's catch-up sale has a figure that looks female and has a head that looks a lot like RawArt's Cthulhoid for Genesis 8 male. I've searched the store and I can't find a female figure with a head like that. Is this some clever mixed-up or postworked image or is this a female figure that is in the store somewhere? 

Comments

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562

See the last promo of this new product: https://www.daz3d.com/phenotypes-for-genesis-8-males

It gives you the formula to create that creature.

• That's because it's the G8M Cthuloid!! :D 

It's got phenotypes shapes applied and my transgender shapes for G8M :) It's wearing one of Esha's lovely outfits and a g8f hair from emma and jordy parented. 

The absolute delight of the phenotypes shapes is that they make such adorable mixups with so many kinds of characters. (I made that cthulu pic hence the info) 

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,604

Thank you Phoenix1966 and DisparateDreamer, that tells me exactly what I need to know, and need to buy. And well done DisparateDreramer, I really like the cute Cthulhu picture.

• Lyrra MadrilLyrra Madril Posts: 242

hi! yeah thats a promo from the Phenotypes set.  I made a wild range of body ratio / heights /scaling shapes that mix with all sorts of things.   Disparate Dreamer had waaaay too much fun making promos for them :)

Lyrra

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

I know you got your answer...I just wanna say....I love the picture!

• I have to admit the the chibi/3foot were among my favorite shapes to use on monsters (i have, for some reason, quite a lot!) This one is using RawArt's street rat for g8m and osodreamer feline folk 

and this one again with cthuloid chibi-fied along with a whole lot of other monsters ;) with various shapes (i got carried away...i blame the poses in this case)

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited June 2021

Kiko sees a mouse! Uh oh!

with phenotypes and the darling pose from the phenotypes flavors poses (using DD Menolie textures, Lyrra's evening dress with more DG shaders and mouse by Alessandro) !

accidentally rendered it super small :(

kikokittypheno.jpg
    504 x 653 - 386K
    Post edited by DisparateDreamer on