G8f & G8.1F (SOLVED)

PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

It seems I have come across a strange problem,  If I load any G8F character into a empty scene then add any G8.1F Character into the same scene they both occupy the same space & if you move one character the other moves as well.

Edit : Looks like you can't have 2 G8F Charcaters in the same scene either as the both load on top of each other & if you move one the other moves.

Post edited by Platnumk on

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,646

Something sounds off.

You should be able to load X G8 characters without interacting.

When you load the 2nd, you haven't still the first selected in the scene tab?

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

felis said:

Something sounds off.

You should be able to load X G8 characters without interacting.

When you load the 2nd, you haven't still the first selected in the scene tab?

Nope,  When I loaded the 2nd I had nothing selected in the scene.

I have tried resetting the database & I have tried uninstalling the g8 starter essentials and re-installing them but the problem still happens. 

I can provide a link to a video showing the problem in action if required

A screenshot or something would be good - it doesn't make sense to me.

felis said:

A screenshot or something would be good - it doesn't make sense to me.

Link to video Geneis 8 Problem 

When you have both enabled you can see there are clipping in the head, meaning both are there.

I think there are just about the same size.

You can try colour one red, then I think you can see the clipping much more clear.

felis said:

When you have both enabled you can see there are clipping in the head, meaning both are there.

I think there are just about the same size.

You can try colour one red, then I think you can see the clipping much more clear.

I managed to solve the issue - Looks like I was moving the perspective view camera instead of the figure (Bangs bead against the wall)