Converting V6 textures to V4.2 ???

TigersanTigersan Posts: 17
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I have made a rig out of my V4 plenty of custom morphs i made including jcm, displacement maps, bump maps, etc. And I dont feel like
switching to genesis and higher vicky models. What i find annoying is that texture converter doesnt have a plugin for V6. There's plenty
of awesome skin textures i would like to use on V4 but i cant. News flash for DAZ here, I wont buy genesis i wont switch so u wont make
any money that way on me. BUT you are loosing money by me not buying any products for V6 i could use on my V4... Shakes head...

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

You could use Map Transfer in DAZ Studio, if you had the needed UVs for the maps (which may well be the ones included with the G2F base, even if the character says it is for Victoria 6) and the Victoria 4 fro Genesis 2 Female product.

• TigersanTigersan Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

I'm a Poser user :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Sorry, missed which forum this was in. If you have the right UV sets you could use DS as a rather large texture converter, then use the maps in Poser. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any other options.

• edited December 1969

I'm using Poser Pro 2014 and I copied the shader settings from a loaded V4 figured and pasted to a genesis 2 figure.