Autofit: G2M to G2F, Unsupported? G2M doesn't show on autofit menu...!

ikera_c62dd396a5ikera_c62dd396a5 Posts: 15
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi all,

I've trying to fit some G2M clothes to G2F. I mostly work with G2F and just recently installed G2M. From what I've read most people don't have any issues autofitting males clothes to G2F or V6,as it works seamlessly for them, but I can't seem to get it done. Whenever I load a piece of clothing and try to autofit it to G2F the Autofit menu appears and I have no G2M option, it's either Unsupported or Genesis. My guess is it would automatically fit without the need of specifying anything, and the menu is just for other generation figures. Am I right? But it still shows up and I have no G2M option... Needless to say the fitting is horrible.

Am I doing anything wrong? Can anybody help me out?

Thx!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited December 1969

The G2M clone shape for G2F should be installed by Genesis 2 Starter Essentials -
    /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Tools/Clones/CloneGenesis2Male.dsj . That should be in the folder you installed to - the My DAZ 3d Library folder in your Public Documents folder if you used the Install manager with the default settings.

• ben98120000ben98120000 Posts: 469
    edited December 1969

You should have these file installed as part of the Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials:

*Your content folder*/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Base/CloneGenesis2Male.dsf

*Your content folder*/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Tools/Clones/CloneGenesis2Male.dsj

Do you have latest version of Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials installed? I mean, since those files are part of G2F starter essentials, if you have G2F starter essentials from the time when G2M wasnt published jet, maybe you dont have those files installed.

• ikera_c62dd396a5ikera_c62dd396a5 Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the tips guys!

None of the files are installed, so I'm guessing I should download the Genesis 2 Starter Essentials again, right?

Not sure why those files are missing, it's probably what Ben said.

Thanks again, I'll try to fix it and report back.

• ikera_c62dd396a5ikera_c62dd396a5 Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

Fixed! It worked great, thanks guys!