Nipples deforming clothes?

I'm having trouble working with G2F. For some reason, the figure's nipples heavily deform whatever shirt / top is being worn. I have ensured that there are no nipples dialed in to the figure and played with various settings, but I am still getting significant deforming of the shirt. I own several G2F products that add morphs to the chest, including the Clothing Breast Fixes, but none of those address the issue I am seeing here.

In the attached image, I have dialed the nipples to zero, but the shirt still clings in that area in a strange manner. I am having this happen with multiple clothing options.

What am I missing?

Thank you.

G2F.png
1920 x 1495 - 3M

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 1969

Please list what software are you using: DAZ Studio, Poser?

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Please list what software are you using: DAZ Studio, Poser?

Oops, always kind of assume DS! I'm using DS 4.7. I don't recall running into this problem with Genesis, it just seems to be happening with G2F. I imagine I am missing something fairly obvious because I haven't been able to find anyone else asking about this issue, so I am probably missing something silly.

Thanks.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Even with the nipple morph dialed down to zero, there might be other morphs you are using that are causing the character to have protruding nipples. Are you seeing the same issue with default G2F? Or is it specific to the current character?

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

Do you have any HD character morphs dialed in?

• RaneRane Posts: 142
    edited December 2014

@_@ As a side snarky comment... it is only here in modeling and in the medical field in my experience, that one can talk about protruding nipples and not get into trouble. Sorry I don't have anything constructive to offer. But I do have a question, does the shirt itself have protruding nipples normally?

Post edited by Rane on
  • SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited December 1969

does the shirt itself have protruding nipples normally

This was my thought as well. If the clothing item itself has built-in morphs that help to fit it to the model (G2F), then zeroing the morphs on the model might have no effect. Select the clothing item itself (i.e. blouse) and then check the parameters to see if nipple morphs or breast morphs, etc. are shown. If so, try adjusting these to see if it corrects the problem.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 2014

Does the distortion go away if you zero the pose (Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Pose)? If not, with the figure zeroed go to the Parameters pane and click on Currently Used - what do you have listed when the figure is selected, and when the chest is selected? If the issue does go away with the pose zeroed, undo to get back to the pose and look at Currently used with the chest selected - what is listed?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • fakedoctorfakedoctor Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

One thing that I find can solve this problem when I run into it (along with a lot of problems with stuff looking pretty weird when I fit it to G2F/M) is selecting the shirt, and going to the "Currently Used" option in the Parameters tab. Make sure that you have Show Hidden Properties selected in the options for the Parameters tab.

This will give you a list of morphs currently applied to that shirt. It'll probably be a very long list, and it'll probably include things that don't even affect it (like leg/face/etc dials). The perpetrator of your nipple problem is probably somewhere on that list.

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Thanks for all the replies! I had been checking the Currently Used list, but not seeing any morphs that might be causing this. Then I thought of the character morphs I was using, after being reminded of it here. Sure enough, when I dialed out Domina Body (which was set to 100%) it seemed to solve the problem. No big deal really since I could keep the Domina face morph dialed in.

I think this looks a bit better in the chest area.

Thanks everyone!

Player_Full_Female_YT_A_Long_Brown_SchoolSummer.png
    1920 x 1495 - 3M