Redacted

cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
edited December 2022 in Freebies

​Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on

Comments

• You can get the list of current keywords, add the new tag, and pass the revised list back - not an append function per se, but the same end result.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

​Redacted

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

thank you

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

Thanks @cridgit - appreciated.

--ms

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

It is not working for me.  I load select my product, add tag, hit apply then close but there are no tags on the product.  Also the filter does not seem to be working either.

edited May 2022

​Redacted

Version 4.15.0.2

2021-07-18 19:21:54.812 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\general\dzcontentmgr.cpp(3767): Empty relativePath passed to DzContentMgr::getAbsolutePath()
    2021-07-18 19:21:54.814 DEBUG: Tagged Espiritu Bohemio Rings: 1 assets with Jewelry;Rings

edited May 2022

​Redacted

Your are correct on the Rendo product but it is made for G8F and Daz Studio,  it of course does not have the metadata that DS makes but I did install with Content Wizard and made sure the metadata was correct when I did.  I will test with a different product and see what happens.  Im pretty sure I did  this but I can't remember what product it was so I will test something I know was installed through DIM from Daz3D.