Supercape looping on arm...

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have a question. I use supercape a lot, but every so often it wants to conform to the arm, and make for lack of better description a sort of loop around the arm.

I don't use supersuit, since the clothing I want shouldn't be skin tight, but, this is a nagging annoyance.

Settings:

I have the cape fit to the vest, otherwise the shoulders sink into the vest and do not display properly. But this problem occurs when I have the cape fitted to genesis as well.

capeclip.jpg
360 x 310 - 21K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,880
    edited December 1969

That usually happens when the clothing is et to collide with the wearer, and there's a little bit of intersection. Depending on whaich way thinsg are facing the algorithm can decide to fix the collision by moving in the wrong direction, creating loops around body parts. Tweaking the pose may help, or moving the cloak so it avoids the arms.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

That usually happens when the clothing is et to collide with the wearer, and there's a little bit of intersection. Depending on whaich way thinsg are facing the algorithm can decide to fix the collision by moving in the wrong direction, creating loops around body parts. Tweaking the pose may help, or moving the cloak so it avoids the arms.

Thanks! Shifting the arm a bit worked well to prevent the cape from doing the loop. You have great suggestions, thanks!