Just bought and installed GenX Can't find any info on where to get the licence. ???

info a385info a385 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

And of course it tells you to register - but the link doesnt work - seems parr for the course.
When installing the other files I bought, none of the "read me" html links worked there either. I saw a link on Google search to a post from someone in the forums here who appeared to be having the same trouble - Again guess what? the link doesn't work!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Have you looked in the 'My Account' area under available serial codes?

If you did not previously buy Gen4 from Rendo, then the upgrade option is no use to you, only the full version.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I can't answer your main question, but for the forum link: if the URL includes forum.daz3d.com change that part to forumarchive.daz3d.com

• info a385info a385 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Have you looked in the 'My Account' area under available serial codes?

If you did not previously buy Gen4 from Rendo, then the upgrade option is no use to you, only the full version.

I bought the v4.2_m4 package from the shop here, along with GenX, maybe it wont work, but it doesn't cost much, and I didn't think to look in my account (I've been burning the midnight oil for over two weeks, trying to learn Daz, Poser, Iclone, and Adobe After Effects), so in my overcooked brain, it never occurred to me until half an hour ago, so - as your post pointed out - that will be my next step after thanking you guys for the help, so - Thank you both very much, :) - Vince