Daz Survey

fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199
This discussion was created from comments split from: NFT''s - again? You ARE kidding, aren't you?.

Comments

• fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199

I filled out the survery that I received via e-mail. When do I get my $10 store credit, or have I been the subject of a phising scam?

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,966

fleetpp said:

I filled out the survery that I received via e-mail. When do I get my $10 store credit, or have I been the subject of a phising scam?

It wasn't related to this thread, but the survey was legitimate (it has been discussed in threads here, including mods answering questions). The survey said that the store credit should be issued by (on?) June 6th, so it's too soon to think there is an issue yet. Once it's past June 6th, if you don't either have store credit in your account or an email with a gift card (I'm not sure we know yet how they are going to do it), then you may want to contact support directly.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,434

Split to its own thread since it isn't related to the NFT thread.

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

Hey I'll fill out a survey for $10! How do we get this survey??? laugh

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

I got the email, no mention of any survey... is it the AAPI/NFT email?... Don't care so much for the $10, but I'm itching for a survey.

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,914

McGyver said:

I got the email, no mention of any survey... is it the AAPI/NFT email?... Don't care so much for the $10, but I'm itching for a survey.

The survey email came the day before the NFT one was sent out. 

benniewoodell said:

McGyver said:

Ah, thank you!... I found it in the trash... apparently I've been a little trigger happy with deleting emails lately, too many newsletters and political beggery, so l've been dumping stuff like a mad monk... (I don't know what that means either)...

I was hoping it would be more of a "So do you like the direction we've been going in lately?" kinda survey, but it was a mostly a standard one... oh well.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,708

Survey: Good! $10 credit: Thanks :)

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,914

McGyver said:

benniewoodell said:

McGyver said:

Ah, thank you!... I found it in the trash... apparently I've been a little trigger happy with deleting emails lately, too many newsletters and political beggery, so l've been dumping stuff like a mad monk... (I don't know what that means either)...

I was hoping it would be more of a "So do you like the direction we've been going in lately?" kinda survey, but it was a mostly a standard one... oh well.

Glad you found it! Lol yeah it was a standard one but I was sure to shoehorn numerous times the biggest problems I had to drive the point home. 

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

benniewoodell said:

McGyver said:

Ah dang, I unsubscribed recently. Hated seeing good sales showing up end of month after I'd exhausted my budget

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,446

Apologies, but I wanted the credit. 

I forgot about the NFTs, and completed it before the release of the AAPI NFT.

• Kaleb242Kaleb242 Posts: 344

Same here — I too failed to mention NFTs in the survey — largely because not one single question in the survey even mentioned NFTs.

Thanks for the heads-up. I mentioned NFTs. Just say no, get rid of them. Probably a waste of keystrokes. Daz leadership decided to go all in on the NFT garbage. The nay-saying of a few noisy "forumites" won't change that. There's even a dedicated NFT forum now.

• fleetppfleetpp Posts: 199

Thank you to whoever split this to a seperate topic and to those who provided information on when the store credit would be posted.

Very respectfully,

fleetpp

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,632
    edited June 2021

...yeah as I mentioned in the other thread I got the Survey email,, filled it out, and when I clicked submit, I got an error with a message that said "try again later".  So the time i spent was wasted, all my answers/comments were, lost and likely now thje offer is over.

Oh well.  

The site still needs fixing.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,414

kyoto kid said:

...yeah as I mentioned in the other thread I got the Survey email,, filled it out, and when I clicked submit, I got an error with a message that said "try again later".  So the time i spent was wasted, all my answers/comments were, lost and likely now thje offer is over.

Oh well.  

did you hit the ok button after each question? Sometimes had to scroll up and down to make it appear which also meant had redo previous question answer

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,632

...yes I did. The warning said it had something to do with a server connection.  Unfortunately I had to attend to other things.and was a little miffed after wasting my time. 

• AbyssalErosAbyssalEros Posts: 289
    edited June 2021

I also commented on this topic in the thread that is now banned into NFT hell. And while I added my email to get the store credits, I was not exactly nice towards DAZ Productions Inc. in that survey. Sadly, I forgot to condemn that NFT-nonsense.

However, the survey was quite fishy; it felt more like "fishing-for-compliments" and abhorrent self-praising instead of an honest approach to listening to the community.

All in all, there was not a single part that honestly addressed the issues (huge) parts of the community have with DAZ Productions Inc.

But the absolute highlight was, and I really was torn between laughing and crying, the mention of "Special webinars and training classes" and "Exclusive content" for PC+ members.
    Have I missed something?

The only special webinar I know of was for Season Pass owners.

Training classes? — Where?
    Exclusive content? — Were they talking about the "Platinum Club Members Only" forum part and the contests they hold for their own self-promotion?

Post edited by AbyssalEros on
  • shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,189

I got the daz survey but not the NFT survey... I doubt that what I said will make much of a difference or change anything, they are going to do what they want regardless of w3hat the survey says. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,938

kyoto kid said:

Oh well.  

not their priority

see the new forum 

• Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,165

WendyLuvsCatz said:

kyoto kid said:

Oh well.  

not their priority

see the new forum 

The NFT stuff is entirely different people to the web devs... and yes, there bugs, but it's all being tracked, prioritised and worked on.

Ths survey was hosted by surveymonkey.. so I don't know what the error relates to.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743

Daz Jack Tomalin said:

WendyLuvsCatz said:

kyoto kid said:

Oh well.  

not their priority

see the new forum 

The NFT stuff is entirely different people to the web devs... and yes, there bugs, but it's all being tracked, prioritised and worked on.

Ths survey was hosted by surveymonkey.. so I don't know what the error relates to.

If a server error can break the survey so you'll have to start all over it's poor programming, a big site like Surveymonkey should know that.

kyoto kid said:

...yes I did. The warning said it had something to do with a server connection.  Unfortunately I had to attend to other things.and was a little miffed after wasting my time. 

oh yeah been there know what that's like very well funny enough often on this site

edited June 2021

Survey monkeys?... I suppose monkeys are better than lemurs or cyber ninjas... but who lets monkeys run a survey? 

Now I totally get all the banana related questions.

Please don't tell me next that TechGerbils are the ones doing the forum fixes... their cute, but I'm not overly confident in their ability to understand the complexity of modern website structure... I hope it's at least WebOtters.

They aren't significantly better, but come on... they're frickin' otters.

Post edited by McGyver on

oh McGuyver it's Monkey Magic that runs the world

Get 34% off Monkey Magic on Blu-ray | Finder

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,966

I got the daz survey but not the NFT survey... I doubt that what I said will make much of a difference or change anything, they are going to do what they want regardless of w3hat the survey says. 

There was no NFT survey, someone just asked the question in an unrelated thread.

I really, really want an NFT survey... I mean really, really, really...

McGyver said:

I really, really want an NFT survey... I mean really, really, really...

It wouldn't be what you want. It would likely be manipulated to make you only say positive things about NFTs. Those are the kinds of surveys we get from the local school district. There is no room to say anything except what they want to hear.

Yeah, I hate surveys like that... 

Please pick the answer that best describes how you feel about our product.

A- I love it.

B- I really, really love it.

C- I wish I could love it bareback wearing a chinchilla costume.

D- Without it life is meaningless.

E- All of the above.

Its like hanging out with a person who just wants to hear how great they are and doesn't want to hear anything you have to say. Kinda barfy gross. and it sorta make the survey pointless.

But at least this survey asked a few questions about DS (at least that's what I took it to mean) that could have been useful.