December's WINTER WONDERLAND freebie2014

music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
edited December 1969 in Freebies

WELCOME ALL !

Welcome to this years "WINTER WONDERLAND" freebie challenge. Each year we do this theme in December. Your usual host "Jeeperz" will not be able to make it this year, so I will be your host. Anyone wanting to help judge would be great. Just PM me.

The rules for this year are as usually posted at the beginning of the freepository forum. Please do not ask us to change any of them as it has taken years to establish them. You may ask me in a private PM if you like and I will make a decission then.

The prizes will be as follows...so far. We are always open to any donations given by you. We appreciate that.

1st place - Daz will give a $15.00 store credit. I will be giving my Santa's Workshop model and my Santa's store display model.
2nd place - Daz will give a $12.00 store credit. I will be giving my Santa's workshop model and my Santa's store display model.
3rd place - Daz will give an $8.00 store credit. I will be giving my Santa's Workshop model.
Honorable Mentions...(2)...I will be giving my Santa's store display.

Let me remind you all...this is Christmas time. A time of giving. So anyone who feels the Christmas spirit and wants to give anything back to the community, this would be a good time to do that.

My appologies for Jeeperz, it couldn't be helped. Please send her some love if you like in a PM. Just put Jeeperz in the name place.

With all this said...now let's go in and have some fun this year.

music2u4u

Comments