CC Acacios for Torment 8.1 RELEASED [Commercial]

ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 2,974
edited April 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

New character for Torment 8.1 out now-- CC Acacios!

He uses the new 8.1 Male UV and PBRSkin shader. He includes a tan skin, a lighter skin and then several variant skin settngs which use the tan skin and alternate transmission settings (one also uses metallic flakes). These settings will have wildly different results on other skin setups (or even the fair skin). He comes with both male and female anatomical elements and as an added bonus, he includes new wings materials for Mada's Infernal Wings for Genesis 8 Male(s) and Genesis 8 Female(s)

He also has a new shape for Torment's horns and a few new shapes for Torment's tail including spike detail (to make the pointy bits at the end of his tail look like boney extrusions), remove the spikes all together, tail thicken, tail shorten  and tail straighten (which makes the arrow shaped tip straight). 

Post edited by ChangelingChick on

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,001
    He looks fantastic!
  • I am so excited to use him! I constantly use CC Jack's lips on every figure, and I was so looking forward to an 8.1 figure I could throw around on everyone.

I really appreciate your work

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 2,974

Happy to hear it! I was excited to use the new PBRSkin shader and the 8.1 UVs :D