problem with daz 4.7 animation

WAVEDELSHWAVEDELSH Posts: 100
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Has Anyone had a problem with 4.7 .... stills are Fine but when I switch to make movie its very grainy ...i've not
changed anything apart from still to movie in the render tab ..never had this before till the upgrade

Comments

• wasabiwasabi Posts: 36
    edited December 1969

Perhaps it is your ShaderRate (In render properties try 2).
    I don't your dimensions of your picture (or movie) shader rate depending of this proprieties.

If it possible joint image.

• WAVEDELSHWAVEDELSH Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

dazwasa said:
    Perhaps it is your ShaderRate (In render properties try 2).
    I don't your dimensions of your picture (or movie) shader rate depending of this proprieties.

If it possible joint image.

Thank you Dazwasa

I tried your your suggestion unfortunately it didn't work .... daz support has said there's a Bug in the movie
    Render part so I'll wait till they fix it ....I tried image sequencing which is fine I but can seem to work out how to get
    in premier pro to work at the same frame rate as there seem to be a time lag issues between each frame

Anyway thank you for you reply

• edited December 2014

Apart from the grain problems, there is now the problem of keying in Premiere Pro. I tried the Color Keying as I used to do for avi created in Daz 4.6, but the black background does not help at all, especially if there are figures with black hair.
    Is there any chance of changing the background color of the finalized rendered avi from within Daz?
    Finally if else fails, can one downgrade to Daz 4.6, as I have an urgent animation to deliver?

Post edited by alphabet100_f2998c14c7 on
  • a-sennova-sennov Posts: 331
    edited December 1969

If you save you image sequence as .png DS will write alpha channel into images so you will have no need in color keying at all.

Or use new 'Environment' tab to change the color of backdrop.

• edited December 1969

a-sennov said:
    If you save you image sequence as .png DS will write alpha channel into images so you will have no need in color keying at all.

Or use new 'Environment' tab to change the color of backdrop.

Many thanks for your reply. I Just worked it out through the enviroment.
    I haven't tried it yet with image sequencing, but i will give it a try.
    Thanks again.
  • Kevin SandersonKevin Sanderson Posts: 1,643
    edited December 1969

Image sequencing is really the best way to render. If you crash, you can pick up where you left off. You are also not locked in to a compression scheme like you are with a movie file.