Mining the DAZ Gallery for Hidden Gems

Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
edited November 2014 in Art Studio

This is a thread that I've been kind of hoping to see for a long time. Finally decided to stop waiting for someone else and just start it myself. :)

Several days ago, the DAZ 3D gallery turned one year old! In the past year we've seen many incredible works of art, and I think you will agree that if you sort by overall popularity, the ones at the top are certainly some of the best renders around. On the other hand, sometimes really good images can "fall through the cracks," so to speak, and that's what this thread is about.

If you've found some amazing art in the Gallery that you feel hasn't gotten the attention it deserves (in terms of likes and comments), feel free to post links here. You can quickly find all of the gallery images you've given "thumbs-up" to by scrolling down and choosing view by: my likes.

By doing this, I'm hoping that we will give artists some much-deserved attention for their work, and also give everyone the opportunity to check out some really cool images that they might not have seen before.

Suggested criteria:
- The image has been "liked" by you
- It's received fewer than 5 total likes, or fewer than 10 likes+comments
- It was posted more than a month ago
- Please do not link to images that are known to be contest entries, unless the contest is over

Post edited by Scott Livingston on

Comments