"For my Summer Vacation I went to...". August Freebie Challenge

2456712

Comments

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,690
    edited August 2012

    Sorry I have not been present lately. My wife's uncle died and she took it very hard. We had to go away for a funeral and visit with the family. He was almost 90.


    :down:

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Krissy said:
    If one doesn't get to take vacations, what are our options? I haven't had a vacation in 4 years (a week in Florida). Can we render a "wish for" vacation? :-)

    Kendall


    Well IMO A good book is also a vacation ... :D

    And I am sorry guys I am going to disapear for some time. There is something wrong with one of our beloved kitties. She barely walks, got very skinny and do not eat or drink.. and yet yesterday all was good. I am really worried.. I would say she ate something outside, or maybe was attacted by something, but no I am waiting for my man to come home to take her to the vet, and I am afraid for the worst ...

    Deedee has passed few minutes before my man menaged to come home... She was with him for 11 years...

    I ma very sad, very angry and very scared at the momen... Got known from my neightbour that there are pet poisoners here in the neighbourhood at works...

    deed.jpg
    553 x 777 - 46K
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    If one doesn't get to take vacations, what are our options? I haven't had a vacation in 4 years (a week in Florida). Can we render a "wish for" vacation? :-)

    Kendall


    Absolutely. It doesn't have to be what you did as a kid; or if you are too busy to get away. If you dream vacation is a cruise in the Caribbean or Mediterranean or toward the Antarctic; go ahead and render it.

    @Krissy; sorry to hear about your cat.

    @music2u4u; nice looking set.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 32,700
    edited December 1969

    I once went on a "Once in a Lifetime" holiday................Never Again.

    @Krissy, so sorry to hear about your Kitty. Hugz.

  • deeleelaw57deeleelaw57 Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

    BWSman said:
    If one doesn't get to take vacations, what are our options? I haven't had a vacation in 4 years (a week in Florida). Can we render a "wish for" vacation? :-)

    Kendall


    Absolutely. It doesn't have to be what you did as a kid; or if you are too busy to get away. If you dream vacation is a cruise in the Caribbean or Mediterranean or toward the Antarctic; go ahead and render it.

    @Krissy; sorry to hear about your cat.

    @music2u4u; nice looking set.

    So you are saying it is OK to use an adult dream or fantasy vacation.

    Does this mean we can ignore the DAZ TOS for this month :coolgrin:

    Not that any of us would ever dream of ignoring the TOS or fantasizing about an adult summer camp. :red:

    And just for those wondering, inquisitive, and sick minds, I was thinking of clown camp and a pie tossing class with seltzer water clean up. :cheese:

  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    BWSman and chohole thank you. We are still rather in shock, after this ...

    My vacation lately is consistent.. every year I visit my family in Poland ( and more than once if I can) but we have great plans for next year .
    In 2007, before the stporms came trought our lives we went to the festival in germany and next year we plan a repeat :) I already make sure I can get my son to my mom for few days I think at 4 he will be able to stay at grandma's for some time) and then afterwards again visit my family and stay there together for a week . gosh.. that will be pricey ....

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,731
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    Sorry I have not been present lately. My wife's uncle died and she took it very hard. We had to go away for a funeral and visit with the family. He was almost 90. He was also a judge!....AHHHHHH.


    I have a street construction scene I made I want to donate. It includes building walls and windows, a sidewalk, street lights, a street section and a few street signs. You can make it small or big. Straight or cornered. Piece them together for a full city block. You can add as many street lights or signs as you want, they are seperate.


    Here is a peek.


    :-)

    Sorry for your loss, Music.


    Street stuff looks cool!


    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,731
    edited December 1969

    Krissy said:
    Krissy said:

    There is something wrong with one of our beloved kitties. She barely walks, got very skinny and do not eat or drink.. and yet yesterday all was good. I am really worried.. I would say she ate something outside, or maybe was attacted by something, but no I am waiting for my man to come home to take her to the vet, and I am afraid for the worst ...

    Deedee has passed few minutes before my man menaged to come home... She was with him for 11 years...

    I ma very sad, very angry and very scared at the momen... Got known from my neightbour that there are pet poisoners here in the neighbourhood at works...


    Awwwww. I'm so sorry, Krissy. If you suspect poison you should call the police. If they examine and find out it was poisoned, you have a case if they find the culprit. He should be made to eat green eggs and spam every day while he's in jail!


    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,731
    edited December 1969

    dleelaw57 said:
    BWSman said:
    If one doesn't get to take vacations, what are our options? I haven't had a vacation in 4 years (a week in Florida). Can we render a "wish for" vacation? :-)

    Kendall


    Absolutely. It doesn't have to be what you did as a kid; or if you are too busy to get away. If you dream vacation is a cruise in the Caribbean or Mediterranean or toward the Antarctic; go ahead and render it.

    @Krissy; sorry to hear about your cat.

    @music2u4u; nice looking set.

    So you are saying it is OK to use an adult dream or fantasy vacation.

    Does this mean we can ignore the DAZ TOS for this month :coolgrin:

    Not that any of us would ever dream of ignoring the TOS or fantasizing about an adult summer camp. :red:

    And just for those wondering, inquisitive, and sick minds, I was thinking of clown camp and a pie tossing class with seltzer water clean up. :cheese:


    Sure you were. %-P


    Dana

  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,299
    edited December 1969

    Hugs to Music & his wife and to Krissy
    {{HUGS}}

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 32,700
    edited August 2012

    DanaTA said:
    Krissy said:
    Krissy said:

    There is something wrong with one of our beloved kitties. She barely walks, got very skinny and do not eat or drink.. and yet yesterday all was good. I am really worried.. I would say she ate something outside, or maybe was attacted by something, but no I am waiting for my man to come home to take her to the vet, and I am afraid for the worst ...

    Deedee has passed few minutes before my man menaged to come home... She was with him for 11 years...

    I ma very sad, very angry and very scared at the momen... Got known from my neightbour that there are pet poisoners here in the neighbourhood at works...


    Awwwww. I'm so sorry, Krissy. If you suspect poison you should call the police. If they examine and find out it was poisoned, you have a case if they find the culprit. He should be made to eat green eggs and spam every day while he's in jail!


    Dana

    There have been a couple of places in the UK where cats have been poisoned with anti-freeze. Apparently cats like the taste of it, and as it is something that could just have been spilled it has been difficult to find the culprits, although it is thought to have been deliberate.

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    NAE

    Vacation Disasters 1: Camping.
    "What's for dinner? .....Burnt Offerings!"

    camping.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 1M
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    Krissy said:
    Krissy said:

    There is something wrong with one of our beloved kitties. She barely walks, got very skinny and do not eat or drink.. and yet yesterday all was good. I am really worried.. I would say she ate something outside, or maybe was attacted by something, but no I am waiting for my man to come home to take her to the vet, and I am afraid for the worst ...

    Deedee has passed few minutes before my man menaged to come home... She was with him for 11 years...

    I ma very sad, very angry and very scared at the momen... Got known from my neightbour that there are pet poisoners here in the neighbourhood at works...


    Awwwww. I'm so sorry, Krissy. If you suspect poison you should call the police. If they examine and find out it was poisoned, you have a case if they find the culprit. He should be made to eat green eggs and spam every day while he's in jail!


    Dana

    Thank you Dana..

    I ma not realy sure, besides my man do not want to do that.
    You know we just moved here, but to be honest I have more and more doubts about this neighbourhood.. I do not think we will grow old here ....

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,690
    edited August 2012

    DanaTA said:
    music2u4u said:
    Sorry I have not been present lately. My wife's uncle died and she took it very hard. We had to go away for a funeral and visit with the family. He was almost 90. He was also a judge!....AHHHHHH.


    I have a street construction scene I made I want to donate. It includes building walls and windows, a sidewalk, street lights, a street section and a few street signs. You can make it small or big. Straight or cornered. Piece them together for a full city block. You can add as many street lights or signs as you want, they are seperate.


    Here is a peek.


    :-)

    Sorry for your loss, Music.


    Street stuff looks cool!


    Dana

    Thanks Dana...glad someone noticed it and commented. He was a wonderful man, and war hero, deeply loved here. He was a human being, not a kitty cat! Sorry about that folks.


    :down:


    Gonna hold off on the donation for a while, it needs some work. I will work on it in the future maybe.


    :down:

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,690
    edited August 2012

    See you all later. I may not be up in here for a while. Good luck to all.

    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,731
    edited December 1969

    Don't stay away too long, Music! :down:


    Dana

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 32,700
    edited August 2012

    Music, take as long as you need to get over your loss, but hurry back to us, you have been sorely missed.

    The freebie challenge just isn't the same without you here

    hugs.gif
    153 x 55 - 43K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    What everybody else said.

    Krissy, Music, you go do what you need to do... but remember we're here to offer at least a shoulder to cry on.

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,431
    edited December 1969

    My condolences to you both. May you heal well and be able to celebrate their lives soon.

  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:

    Thanks Dana...glad someone noticed it and commented. He was a wonderful man, and war hero, deeply loved here. He was a human being, not a kitty cat! Sorry about that folks.


    :down:


    Gonna hold off on the donation for a while, it needs some work. I will work on it in the future maybe.


    :down:

    music. I ma very teribly sorry for yours and your wife loss.
    And I do apologize for not reading before posting. Belive me it was not my intention to do that .

  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,099
    edited December 1969

    been busy in RL and missed several important posts,
    First, music take as long as you need, give your wife lots of hugs and some from all of us too. It is a sad time when family leaves this earth. I have a 95 year old mother-in-law so I understand that part. Remember the good times and it will help both of you to get through this.
    Second, sorry about your cat Krissy, pets too can become a very intricate part of our lives, very much like family. They give us love when we need it. Hugs to you and your hubby.
    I am here to keep things going and do anything that music would have been here for. both BWSman, chohole and I can keep things in order til you get back music.

    Peace and love to both of you

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 32,700
    edited December 1969

    Yeah, what she said, but we is only minding the shop till you feel like coming back to take over again. Us ETOs need our fearless leader.

    whos-awesome-funny-motivational-poster.jpg
    600 x 480 - 36K
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,099
    edited December 1969

    that is a fact, come back soon music, you keep us all in line (especially me)

  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Hello?.........Hellllooo?............Helllloooooo?

    Hey; where is everybody?

  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,431
    edited August 2012

    BWSman said:
    Hello?.........Hellllooo?............Helllloooooo?

    Hey; where is everybody?

    They all had to go on vacation so they would have something to render for the contest! :smirk:

    Post edited by DollyGirl on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,731
    edited December 1969

    Dollygirl said:
    BWSman said:
    Hello?.........Hellllooo?............Helllloooooo?

    Hey; where is everybody?

    They all had to go on vacation so they would have something to render for the contest! :smirk:


    :lol:


    Dana

  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Hey.. we have avatars!!! Yey..

  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,099
    edited December 1969

    ok I have to see if the avatars are working now

  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,099
    edited December 1969

    whohoo we have avatars

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    BWSman said:
    Hello?.........Hellllooo?............Helllloooooo?

    Hey; where is everybody?

    In my case, gathering freebies. Now I have to figure out how to pose everything so all the freebies are visible and the shot doesn't look cluttered. (They're relatively big freebies...)

Sign In or Register to comment.