(Released) Runway Animations for Genesis 8-8.1

HavanalibereHavanalibere Posts: 15
edited April 2021 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hello! I would like to present to your attention, catwalks for virtual fashion shows.
The product includes four female and one male gaits.
Also, movements of the female breast can be added to women's gaits.

This animation is recorded in a separate file and can be added to a specific gait.
These are pretty high quality and realistic animations.
I hope you enjoy them and use them with pleasure in your work.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer.
Have a nice render everyone! smiley

https://www.daz3d.com/runway-animations-for-genesis-8

G8F_SQ01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 186K
G8F_SQ02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 213K
G8F_SQ02_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 214K
G8F_SQ04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 160K
G8M_SQ01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 205K
Post edited by Havanalibere on

Comments

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    These look great. Jumped in my cart as soon as they came in the store. Very natural model walks reflecting current runway walks Please make more in different gaits and make longer walks without the turn. Thanks
  • ALLIEKATBLUE said:

These look great. Jumped in my cart as soon as they came in the store. Very natural model walks reflecting current runway walks Please make more in different gaits and make longer walks without the turn. Thanks

Thank you very much, I am already working on it.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,149
    edited July 2021

None of the female high heel animations work with dForce clothing. Clothing always explodes dramatically at the point in the animation where the hip Y rotation suddenly flips between large positive and negative numbers. The naked character animation looks OK, but dForce simulation will not work. It doesn't matter what dForce item I use or what simulation settings I use. It ALWAYS explodes.

I am using Daz Studio 4.15.0.14 Public Beta on Windows 10. This is what I did:

1. Load Genesis 8 Female
    2. Load any dForce garment fit to G8F
    3. Double click to load one of the high heel runway animation files into the Timeline
    4. Simulate

SQ 02_RunWay HighHeels explodes in frame 310.
    SQ 03_RunWay HighHeels explodes in frame 252
    SQ 04_RunWay HighHeels explodes in frame 190

Is there a fix for this? I will submit a help request with this information.

Screenshot 2021-07-23 130023.png
    1141 x 1180 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Is there a "stand then turn 180" animation in this package?  And also, are there any flat foot animations in this package?

edited July 2021

The male animation won't work for me with dForce clothing either. The legs of G8M come too close together and the pants always stick to each other (even with friction turned all the way down) then they explode. If there are tricks to make this product work with dForce clothing, I would like to know what they are. Otherwise, I'll have to return this.sad

Frame 49 pants explode.png
    1012 x 1471 - 1M
    pant legs stick together.png
    463 x 712 - 170K
    pant legs explode.png
    345 x 754 - 171K
    Post edited by barbult on

And yet another issue:

The SQ 02_Runway Highheels animation is not what is portrayed in the animation posted on the product page. As actually delivered, G8F does a 360 degree twirl around fame 300. That is not shown in the video and is the point at which the simulation explodes.

I'm wondering whether the animations shown in the video were done in Daz Studio at all.

There is no support for this product. (Yes I did submit a help request, but after 8 days, I haven't even received a human response.) I have requested a refund.

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 554

@barbult I appreciate its been more than a year at this point, did you eventually get a response?

Silas3D said:

@barbult I appreciate its been more than a year at this point, did you eventually get a response?

No, I didn't. I returned the product for a refund.