My freebies on Renderosity

SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
edited November 2014 in Freebies

I've started posting my ShareCG freebies on Renderosity. ShareCG has been having problems lately. I also took the opportunity to re-package them. There is a model of "The Lexx" and a planet-slicing weapon for it. This was posted in two parts on ShareCG, but I combined them on Rendo. There is also a fairy dress texture for the Daz MFD. My ID on ShareCG and Rendo is mediasponge.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php?user_id=695564

The Sakura Skater for V4/A4 by Mint3D is apparently listed under my ID, but all I did was resurrect a lost zip file for Mint. It must be cross linked to my ID. That's OK. You have to be logged to Renderosity to download.

Enjoy!

Post edited by SlimerJSpud on

Comments

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

Cool! Thanks for the neat items!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Thanks for those, Sakura Skater looks great.

• RoLoWRoLoW Posts: 341
    edited December 1969

Very nice and thanks for making the MFD NVDawn compatible with the Genesis version.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

rolow said:
    Very nice and thanks for making the MFD NVDawn compatible with the Genesis version.

You're quite welcome, and thanks for the comments. Actually, thank Daz for not changing the MFD UV maps all the way from V3 to Genesis. :-)
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

I've added another freebie to Rendo from my ShareCG profile. This is the Geghard Column prop. The column prop is fairly simple, but the carvings on the column are based on a photograph I took in an 800 year old monastery in Armenia. It uses a displacement map to make the carvings more realistic. The individual base and top sections can be hidden. I tried it on for giggles in the Abraxas set from DM. It fits right in!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=74601

Abraxas-Geghard-test001-resize.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 478K
    GeghardColumn_newUV-test002-thumb.jpg
    300 x 350 - 69K